Tumbleweed Two Ball 2.0 (Phoenix, AZ) 03/02/24 - Aguila Golf Course

From the STROHS roost here. You had my curiosity and now have my attention. Please do share details. Are there any extra rounds played on Friday or Sunday?

2 Likes

Iā€™ll definitely organize a Friday round and Iā€™m confident the group can at least get a foursome together for Sunday. Ak-Chin Southern Dunes is at the top of my list for Friday.

4 Likes

I signed up on the waitlist. Interested in all golf played.

2 Likes

Awesome! Being number 2 on the list, Iā€™m fairly confident youā€™ll get in. Iā€™ll be sure to update the list and notify you if any in the first 24 drop out and you move up into it.

2 Likes

Throwing my name on the sheet! Can definitely make a trip out from SD to see relatives + golf if I make it in off the WL.

4 Likes

Fair warning to those traveling in, hotel rates are high with the start of Spring Training.

1 Like

Just need to find the ā€œcheapā€ Strapped Airbnb

3 Likes

My buddy Nate aka nacho from Michigan will be unable to make the trip so thereā€™s one spot for the waiting list

2 Likes

@Kusch85 - youā€™ve moved up into the field list and can confirm your spot with the Youth on Course donation.

1 Like

I added my name to the waitlist as well. No big deal if it doesnā€™t work out, but wouldnā€™t hate to come out for a weekend either.

2 Likes

@Iceman @jsg_nado - you 2 have been moved up into the field of 24. Can confirm your spots with YoC donation.

5 Likes

RMcT76sMWIGLxpiyjx

5 Likes

On it

1 Like

Donated!

3 Likes

For those flying to Phoenix, Southwest has a sale going through tonight that covers our dates:

Iā€™m flying early enough to play a round Friday - thinking Southern Dunes but open to ideas. Iā€™ll be looking for roommates to share lodging Fri-Sat nights! Free Aguila course preview is part of the package.

6 Likes

One-month warning to all currently in the field of 24 who have not DMā€™d the email receipt of donation to confirm your spot.

1 Like

Southern Dunes or WiKoPa is gonna be one of the two we play.

1 Like

What time are you looking to get in on the 1st?

2 Likes

My flight is scheduled to land at 8:15a.

2 Likes

Depending on how many are interested we could lineup a good foursome.

2 Likes