Trophies

Nest Pod last month mentioned Neils Roost trophies. Some creative and artistic people in here. Thought I’d start a post to share all event trophies/plaques/cups/staffs etc.

The Butter Cow - Iowa
Grear Plains Golf Club
Created by @scagnetti & @SvenPaterson

18 Likes

PNW major the Olympic Prolific goes with a sign which I believe is made by Squid.

5 Likes

Also, @MayhemGC has a really cool statue…

4 Likes

Here we have the Growler. Awarded to the OATW Matchplay Champion every year. Names to be engraved on the bottom ring soon.

5 Likes

RACDG NY Trophies:

The Crown (built by @paroutfromhere )

The Grazing (built by a potter friend of one of our members)

The Shepherds Staff (customized each year on Etsy)

The Sheep (our OG trophy bought off Wayfair)

Our matchplay belt (spared no expense on this)

21 Likes

These are great!

2 Likes

The Brewer’s Cup, contested by Second City and FCF last summer over three rounds in Grand Rapids. Currently held by 2CGC. Commissioned by @Xlink, modeling by @treeputttim.

Someone will have to remind me how many crispy bois it holds.

14 Likes

Shout out @Cinnamon

3 Likes

@Sweet_Cupn_Cake

Are you focused solely on Roost trophies only or just cool trophies from golf events in general?

1 Like

Was initially just for roosts but Id check out any sweet non professional trophies.

1 Like

This is the Golden Peacock.

When we started Red vs Blue Cup we were in the search for a trophy.

One day, I was at Target with my wife and saw this beauty in the clearance aisle for about $14

Now things have spun out of control haha

We have played the event 6 times, each team has won 3 times. And we have our own logo and all. Shout out @bignanski @SDykhoff42 and Captain @AndrewMoran on securing the cup this year.

15 Likes

If anyone is in need of a trophy but doesn’t want to spend an arm and a leg but wants something cool, holler. Willing to work with budgets to bring the coolest thing possible!

8 Likes

Speaking of which, we have the bronzeboi here, awarded to the winner of the Classic Club Challenge in GR

9 Likes

2024 rematch?

2 Likes

7 Likes

This is the Duck Club season championship trophy. Had it made by a guy in town that does chainsaw carvings for a 6 pack

16 Likes

Stankonia Classic trophies. Crafted by @RangerB

18 Likes

Perfect homage to tjis :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Though we aren’t an official roost yet, I made this for the Crossroads Co-Op season points champion. Just gonna club stamp it with the winners name/handle and pass it from champ to champ each year.

8 Likes

But the Brewers Cup comes with a TSA approved case…

9 Likes