Tree Players Champions !WAITLIST ONLY! (AKA Palmetto Golf Society goes to The Tree Farm)

people who toss cig butts on the course should be banned for life

6 Likes

I am not in charge of anything… Just get to sit back and laugh.

16 Likes

I actually programmed the form to toss out any of your entries anyhow. /s

7 Likes

Obviously not speaking for anyone else, but the occasional booze-free Refuge event is probably a great thing to offer. Double benefits when you’re talking about a multi-round event at a walking-only course in South Carolina in June.

14 Likes

Understandable. I deserve that.

6 Likes

So no drinking or smoking. Does that mean cocaine is cool?

33 Likes

Yeah, lots went into this decision:

1. course that we want to build a healthy long-term relationship with, so let’s keep behavior intact
  2. literal fire concerns
  3. heat stroke

to name a few

11 Likes

Does QCH really want to pull at that thread?!

4 Likes

Had to fix it.

13 Likes

makes sense…i used booze sales to get my event lower tee time costs with a beers sold pitch, but in this case looks like yall negotiated this one very well to begin with

4 Likes

Come as you are :joy:

I kid, I’m sure everyone will have a blast regardless.

If this is supposed to be some kinda gotcha to the haters though, it ain’t it.

1 Like

Thanks! I read and re-read The Art of the Deal before I reached out to ZB and team.

11 Likes

nope. literally just this. Tree Players Champions (AKA Palmetto Golf Society goes to The Tree Farm for our NIT Qualifier) - #48 by hwb

1 Like

The haters already got themselves.

7 Likes

21 Likes

As someone attending this that never walks and fits into the Heavyweights thread, I’m thankful there isn’t any alcohol. Going to need all the help I can get walking 36 in South Carolina in June.

Making a Costco run today to buy a pallet of pedialyte to start prepping.

5 Likes

Absolutely would love to swing this. Unfortunately can’t make it work this year. Let’s get it ripped next year

4 Likes

I deserve all the hate and pointed fingers. I’ll take them gladly. Most likely wont even get in, but I might as well try.

3 Likes

maybe we need to partner with one of those IV hydration clinics?

1 Like