Tourist Sauce S9 - Who will be the golf daddy?

Honestly I’d think less of the team if they didn’t do Saudi this one.

So many new babies, they cost a shit tonne of money from experience.

that would indeed be dope as hell.

it’s like 75 degrees in Hawaii in January…

Tourist Sauce: RTJ Trail

I personally wouldn’t hate a Tourist Sauce season across KY though. Could highlight the upcoming PGA Championship at Valhalla and showcase a few distilleries while they’re at it.

7 Likes

Easy game. Next.

6 Likes

Toss in Tasmania as well.

all said the same about Sweden too.

2 Likes

and what a memorable and rewatchable season that was.

sounds nice

I have zero doubts in Logistics Planner @Tron finding gems wherever, and Argentina has a good amount, hence my guess!

I would like to see west coast Scotland, :scotland: I know Tron had a few in recent content, however the Open is there and the gems that are relatively unknown would be interesting and finish there islands to the new Jura course Ardfin or the Isle of Mann Castletown and incredible Old Tom links

1 Like

Palm Springs?

There’s an Omni, easy to sell the family and kids on, gives a decent base for the west coast swing coverage, and there are a million courses…

2 Likes

After the most disappointing year in pro golf… that would be the shit covered cherry on top

pass

7 Likes

LOL, Palm Springs has some excellent golf.

1 Like

I’m sure it does! but not exactly what gets my juices flowing.

4 Likes

Just watching the new WITB video that just dropped today… KVV w/ the possible spoiler that at least Soly and Hollywood are headed to Australia, maybe for the new TS? Who could say… We shall see

4 Likes

Wasn’t it filmed pre aus am and that’s the reference?

3 Likes

Yeah, they were down there and not everyone went. Not sure on when this was filmed but your timeline might track.

Yes.

1 Like

I mean soly and Ben were down there recently. That may or may not mean anything in regards to TS