Tourist Sauce S9 - Who will be the golf daddy?

maybe

1 Like

My personal power rankings of what I want to see:

1. South America
  2. Ireland 2.0
  3. Australia/NZ 2.0
  4. Scotland 2.0
  5. England & Wales
4 Likes

South America is HUGE man. We would spend more time in the air then playing golf. Gotta be more specific

22 Likes

Fair point, you’d have to narrow it down to one or just a few countries.

I’m not that up to speed on the golf scene down there to have a good feel on what would offer the best/most golf.

Personally, I think Argentina would be entertaining AF.

Golf, Buenos Aires, Patagonia, Some Hunting Nazis/Hitler

10/10 Would watch

6 Likes

What abooot :canada:, eh?
Personally, I’ve eyeing a trip N of the border for a while.
Would be very interested to see the itinerary @Tron produces

6 Likes

And have @BamaBearcat Sherpa them around. @Tron with some scheme in every town trying to exchange greenbacks/pesos.

1 Like

To me, Florida makes a ton of sense. Closer to home, massive tourist destination, and a heck of a lot easier logistically. Japan and Korea sound awesome, but (assuming it is Q1), those make no sense considering it is winter there currently.

Based on what Neil said that he can’t be traveling in March (congrats on the upcoming Baby Merch Czar, @MerchCzar !) and that they’ll be golfing in January or February instead, I’m fairly confident it’s either South America or Australia/NZ (but for realsies). And indeed South America is massive, but I personally don’t know of any one country that is golf rich, which is probably just me telling on myself and my ignorance.

Still, I’d lean strongly to going back to Australia/NZ and not just filming it on iPhones this time. And if you guys get to play Tara Iti now that they’ve closed up shop to visitors I will be both thrilled and furious.

8 Likes

Florida doesn’t really put the tourist in Tourist Sauce.

England has to be done at some point
New Zealand certainly deserves the spotlight
Redoing/re-exploring new courses in Australia would be chefs kiss

Japan would be sick and probably the most ideal if we’re leaning into the tourist aspect ala Scandinavia and doing something unique

3 Likes

New Zealand based on @Tron scouting trip earlier this year.

2 Likes

Tourist Sauce: Hawaii

It fits in with Kapalua and any sponsor commitments they have. Doesn’t involve excess travel. Soly and the new dads can bring kids + wives and not worry about lodging.

Plus you could make an interesting story jumping from island to island + Maui rebuilding etc.

12 Likes

How about no golf and instead you air drop everyone in the Amazon and see who can survive the longest

35 Likes

Neil would be such a favorite in this it’s unfair.** The bigger question is who would be left with Neil at the end until they got merked.

**This is for the OG five guys of course. Cody would outlast them all without breaking a sweat.

10 Likes

My top two guesses would be Wisconsin or Texas

2 Likes

BINGO!

5 Likes

Wisconsin golf in January would be provocative

21 Likes

Was thinking they would do it around same time as Michigan

Maybe that’s season 10. Feel good anniversary stuff or something

Excited for them to re-run Tara Iti and replace all the “so good you get to play it once in your life with: Stay Away Poor People. C Suite Only”

3 Likes

Because they’re … where? If not Australia, where? I know for sure they’re going somewhere where the weather is dictating this timeframe (as well as babies and such). That’s all southern hemisphere then. So if it’s NOT Australia/NZ, I’ll just throw out the guess of Argentina.

1 Like