Tourist Sauce S9 - Who will be the golf daddy?

I’m certainly not the first person to think this, but I’m going to plant my flag here and say that I think season 9 is in South America/Argentina.

10 Likes

Japan or Korea

Though with the Solys, Schusters, and Hotalings all welcoming children, it may be a while before we get S9

18 Likes

Nah its gonna be a domestic season. Too many young kids, last season was in Scandinavia. somewhere local. My guesses would be Texas or New England

10 Likes

Tourist sauce, the Midwest! Only Pittsburg edition

35 Likes

Australia / New Zealand. Different courses this time around. I don’t care that they’ve done it before.

12 Likes

If they did Japan I don’t think TC would ever come back. He’d be so enamored with the transportation infrastructure he’d just spend the rest of his days riding the train up and down the country only stepping off to eat at one of the many high tech vending machines around the country.

18 Likes

They’re supposed to be filming early Q1….I don’t see it.

2 Likes

Or they all want to get away…

1 Like

Mexico? I can’t imagine they don’t want to play El Camaleon

3 Likes

I’m in the metaphorical “tropical locale” boat.

I figure Caribbean, Mexico, or hell even like FL panhandle. Keep it somewhat local so they can be nearer-ish to home

2 Likes

probably too close to 2 recent strapped seasons but I’ll take Arizona

2 Likes

South America. Will be supply the gang with that fire

2 Likes

South Africa

2 Likes

King Abdullah Economic City

44 Likes

Pittsburgh. 30% of the episodes will just be them polling people like the old “Jaywalking” Leno segments about where Pittsburgh is located.

Not sure what they’ll do about the snow, though.

2 Likes

Frey Bentos.

For the Uk guys.

2 Likes

A journey across Florida (maybe dipping into Georgia for Sea Island) would actually make for a half decent and intriguing Tour Sauce all while being pretty easy on the guys in terms of a travel burden, but I’m probably dead wrong

1 Like

Tourist Sauce: Omni Resorts

53 Likes

Tourist sauce: this is where the wives wanted to go with the family on a vacation and there are some cool golf courses here, Portugal

28 Likes

have thought about it

11 Likes