Tot Hill Takeover - Short Notice!!

Thanks, hope we get in!

I signed up at 9:02am, do I really have cause for concern that I was too late?

If you did it at 9:02 am then yes. If you mean 9:02pm then probably also yes based on reports

Sorry - PM :slight_smile:

Great news everyone! I received this fortune in my cookie tonight.

4 Likes

I’m in the field for day 1 of the Takeover

1 Like

I am not. I guess I shouldn’t have wasted time posting the link in here.

As my 7th grade science teacher always said…look out for A Number 1

I regret to inform you that I did not get in. 9:01 was too late I guess.

2nd day added.

I tuned into the live stream on Instagram tonight just as my name was drawn for day 1.

3 Likes

I missed the stream - anywhere I can see if I made it?

I think they are sending out emails soon.

@bigcheese @needforspieth and @cjnussbaum1219

I have submitted our form for the event with your names. They did ask for emails and Instagram handles, so you may see something direct in one of those two spots.

Tot Hill is supposed to call me for payment ($1000) sometime in the next day or so. I will put this on my card. I will let you know when I have done so, and you can Venmo me.

BTW - our team name, owing to being drawn after the initial acceptance, is “Delayed Gratification”.

7 Likes

Team Bang-A-Lang will see you there!

3 Likes

I signed up but need to bail unfortunately. Anybody interested in my spot?

I’m in.

1 Like

Sweet, will PM you the details

1 Like

Going to miss y’all by about a week. Just booked a tee time for the morning of the 17th.

This looks like an absolute blast though!

First - let me say WOW and thank you for the support. Had no idea this thread had gone on over here until @Uniballer and @Harper mentioned they connected on an open spot. Really grateful for all the good buzz and interest from this group. Very humbled!

Second - we just worked it out with the course to add a foursome to each day to try to get just a few more folks involved. We put it on our traditional social channels, but wanted to float it here to see if there was anyone that wanted to piece together a squad for next Monday or Tuesday. Same deal as before, just last minute. Wish we could do this full-time but again, we’re grateful for the time we have with guys like you all.

side note: There was at least one guy from IG that wanted in, so if you all come up with 3, you have a squad it sounds like.

Thank you again! If interested, please email us at thegolfcrusade@gmail.com. If not, know how much we (and Tot Hill) appreciates you guys!

6 Likes