The Supper Club - NLU Wisconsin Roost - MAJOR is SATURDAY JUNE 15

Everyone that knows me knows this is exactly the type of thing I would say. Bad boy shit :muscle::muscle:

6 Likes

4 Likes

If I ever hear a Vikings fan say that during training camp, I will personally slap them. To date I have never heard and certainly never said such an absurd thing.

4 Likes

@midwestgolfbum seems to be getting Bears fans confused with Vikings fans, but it’s all about the same for NFC North teams not named the Packers the past 40ish years

1 Like

I hate that you’re right

2 Likes

It could just be the Vikings fans that live in Green Bay, or my family in Northern Minnesota…

In my experience though Vikings tend to be delusionally optimistic at the beginning of the year.

3 Likes

I’ve got two friends that are die hard Vikings fans and the only thing they say up until the final tick of the clock is “they’ll figure out a way to lose.”

2 Likes

This is exactly right. And you’ll be right way more often than not with that outlook.

2 Likes

If I had a nickel for every Bears fan the prior offseason that told me he was going to lead them to the promised land I’d have like 50 cents

3 Likes

Most Vikings fans’ optimism extends no further than simply still being Vikings fans

1 Like

Old coworker at Tripoli used to tell me “the bears are best team with a losing record”, consistently.

3 Likes

Winter weather reminder, we’re all hanging out at the sim in a couple of weeks. 6 bays reserved, 2 NSU-TSC Ryder Cup, 4 bays do whatever we want and if we have enough interest I’ll bring the NLU Roost Prize Box!

If you hate the sim, XGolf has some fun mini games (10 shot challenge, everything is under 200yds, or a 1 club challenge at St. Andrews).

1 Like

Hey everyone,
We unfortunately didn’t get enough numbers and will have to postpone The Hot Dish until next summer. Please stay tuned for updates later in the year.

If you find yourself in Madison this summer hit me up I’d be happy to host!

3 Likes

More details are emerging for the sim event. We have 11 signed up and need 1 more for the NSU Ryder Cup portion of the event. We’re playing Bethpage from the one up tees.

Saturday March 16, 8-11pm, XGolf Mequon, $45 for the sim. The Supper Club Roost NLU prize box will be in attendance.

1 Like

Closing sign up at the end of today and cancelling any excess sims tomorrow.

Going live with our first merch drop, polo from H&B:

H&B Order

Hold up on payment until we see our final quantity number, which effects the price. And if you need shipping, I’ll tack on the pirate ship number at the end.

10 Likes

Bumping the spreadsheet because it now includes an American Needle hat order tab…

3 Likes

I didn’t know you guys had competiton

2 Likes

Here we come

6 Likes

@agwalkMKE looking at Nanski doing you dirty. We won’t stand for this.

7 Likes