The Supper Club - NLU Wisconsin Roost - MAJOR is SATURDAY JUNE 15

Gauging interest for August Madison event (looking like 5th or 19th is available) but need at least 40 people

6 Likes

Update- I have 8/19 held for now

3 Likes

:wave:t3:

(That’s the Monday after our Club Championship so I should be either in good form, hungover, or more likely both)

5 Likes

August is always an interesting time, but I’ll do my best to be there. Club champ is the weekend after, the father son is the 14th, and the member guest is 2 weeks before, all while I navigate my wife’s birthday.

3 Likes

The Ope date change is starting to come together :joy:

3 Likes

It changed to be the regional. But it also did help me buy some good will at home, I can’t lie there.

5 Likes

When life gives you lemons, you paint that shit gold.

5 Likes

The Poobah has spoken!

3 Likes

3/4 of the battle right there.

4 Likes

Hey everyone,
I have 8/19 locked down for the first annual Hot Dish at Nakoma Golf Club in Madison. Cost will be $126 per person with food (nacho bar, sliders, popcorn machine is what I’m thinking)

We need a minimum of 40 people, so please go ahead and add yourself to google doc if you would like to join us

4 Likes

Greater Milwaukee and Wisconsin folk!

Hope you’re enjoying the sun and prospect of 50 degree weather. The Milwaukee Golf Tour has finalized its schedule! See below. I don’t know if there’s a better lineup for the inaugural season.

You can find details on the tour at www.mkegolftour.com.

Registration starts this week Friday!! Hope everyone has a great week!

1 Like

Just to clarify, this event is going to be on a Monday?

That is correct, it’s at my club so Monday is our only option to have the course to ourselves

3 Likes

Sweet, I just might have to jump on a steel bird to hang out with you guys again…

5 Likes

Happy Monday Everyone!

Indoor sim event announcement - The Supper Club Spring Tune Up

3/16, 8pm-11
XGolf- Mequon
We’re taking 6 sims, so we’re not limited to the 4 Fourball matches against NSU.

We’ll organize some side games WITH PRIZES. Apparently when you start you get a big ol box of NLU gear to dish out.

1 Like

Also, in the Discord, @Battisstatus said “I can kick everyone in Wisconsin’s ass at sim golf” or something pretty close. So we’re going to have to deal with that.

6 Likes

I’m just assuming that’s just like when we hear Vikings fans say things like “We’re going to win the Super Bowl this year” in training camp (every year).

There’s a reason their state bird is the loon.

4 Likes

Oh, I assumed they said that because they know how much we enjoy laughter, not because they actually believed it.

@bignanski explain yourself.

Explain what? @blakehall just made that up on the spot.

1 Like

Why Vikings fans think they will win the Super Bowl

And @blakehall would never.

1 Like