The Steeplechase at Jeffersonville July 31st in Philly-area

I was going for jazzed!

1 Like

If there is a spot still open I will gladly take it our if one becomes available.

*or

Have we been able to convince @TomCoyne to join us?

Am I invited?

13 Likes

I haven’t read ACCA yet but as long as you agree that Langston in DC is the greatest course in America, absolutely.

@mgladdy we Surely make this happen, right ??? (Hoping lol)

3 Likes

@ChickPhilA @TomCoyne we will see you there!

3 Likes

Hey everyone. Event is getting closer and closer! All of a sudden it’s next month…

We’ve had a few people reach out to help with silent auction/raffle items, and also to volunteer some of their time. Thank you for that!

We’re starting to get organized on the logistics side, and we can use a little help at the registration desk. So anyone interested in helping out at the check-in table, please send me a DM and we can put you to work for an hour or so before your tee time.

Thanks everyone for a great response so far. See you all next month.

6 Likes

Top 5?

3 Likes

@mgladdy are still some plans in the works for merch? Those logos shared a little while back were MOIST.

2 Likes

Yes, that is the plan! Still working this out with @Double_Bogey_Dave and a few others but seems like there is enough interest for it.

5 Likes

Born and raised and Philly and unfortunately have to move next week. So excited for this event, will be the first time I’m back. I wanna see a sea of push carts out there.

1 Like

I should hope so- halfway thru your latest and have questions…

What’s the waitlist looking like right now? Just signed up, what’s the chances?

1 Like

Was wondering the same

@loganrv and @PhillyTheKid I’ll be doing a count on that this week…will let everyone know how things look soon.

@mgladdy thanks appreciate it!

1 Like

Any hotel recommendations or anyone looking for an Airbnb in the area?

1 Like

Anything in King of Prussia or Plymouth Meeting should only take 10-15 minutes to the course. Lots of Residence Inns, etc. The Wayne Hotel and Radnor Hotel are probably a bit nicer but 20 minutes away.

2 Likes