The Royal & Ancient Company of Dishonourable Golfers - Golf Society. The Brits make a Podcast!

@Bullseye you’re a gentleman and a scholar. I hadn’t noticed that 8 columns had been added. I’m one of those people who does a 1 sec microglance and then throws my toys.

1 Like

Checking in from the Harrisburg, PA area. Is there room for one more in the NE chapter?

3 Likes

There sure is, great to have you.
I’m just down the road in Lancaster. I’ve only played a few courses in Harrisburg, looking to hit up a few more this year.

2 Likes

Welcome @HillJack

1 Like

Welcome to the NE Chapter I will send you a DM with more info. We are happy to have you and have quite a few members now from your neck of the woods!

1 Like

Reminder for the newer members to populate the google doc map.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Xrl_4BBWTGUBRYAEmhBOqQPM9xP6Ddhq&usp=sharing

1 Like

Chambersburg here (for the time being). Welcome!

1 Like

What a beautiful idea. Checking in from Beaumont, TX. Looks like a big group for the US South. Looking forward to mentally missing all my three footers with y’all.

1 Like

Welcome!

It’s been a bit quiet in this thread of late but things are about to kick off. Few plans brewing in the background.

1 Like

Big news:
Happy to announce the first ever RASDG event for the Gulf States chapter.
Format- 36 holes of golf on December 25th, 2019. Allah Akbar CC, Riyad, Saudi Arabia. All participants will play from the 6,200 yard “infidels” tees.
Tee gift- Custom set of Seamus Golf Wife Slapping Leather Gloves (send in your size - glove size, not wife.)
Press/Media access- Not encouraged.

Any questions should go to @GluteActivator who is chapter president.

7 Likes

Jokes on you. That’s perfect golfing weather that time of year.

2 Likes

Lemme guess: Allah Akbar CC is an Ernie Els masterpiece.

Also, 6200? The Infidels tees are my jam!

1 Like

It’s the season opener for the Morality Tour. Stops will include Qatar, Beijing, Zimbabwe and the beautiful region of Rakhine, Myanmar.

1 Like

Adding a stop in Xinjiang, China too. The course is being built around a new housing development though, so don’t expect any width or angles

1 Like

And face masks for the payers and caddies are optional, but highly recommended.

Apple Watch and other fitness trackers are strictly prohibited.

Steve Elkington design

1 Like

And Haotong Li and his caddie can do whatever the hell they like.

1 Like

Wives may attend but must be in prayer or at their looming mill at all times. Custom TBC burkas are available for purchase from Imperial at $199.

2 Likes

Those burkas are disgusting. They have red, white and blue stripes.