The Royal & Ancient Company of Dishonourable Golfers - Golf Society. The Brits make a Podcast!

Sounds great! I’m based in Amsterdam Oud-Zuid, home/practice course is Amsterdam Old Course/Borchland which are close by and cheap. I’ll stay tuned here for more @MashNL

2 Likes

Great idea. I’m a Canadian (home for Christmas) but live in Chiswick, West London. Have added my name to the GB&I chapter.

1 Like

Round two in the books for the Southwest Chapter. Updates:

• None of us can putt
  • Wolf Hammer is an overrated dot-game on steroids
  • 62 degrees is my limit
  • Hacienda GC is as pure as the driven snow

(L to R) @Kelch, @Lazstradamus @stickforekids (our gracious host), @anon68983737, @Riggsy

13 Likes

We get it you live in a place with good weather :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I’ve often wondered if Hacienda was worth a knock.

Absolutely. Hacienda is great. It’s in a canyon so the most common comp is Riviera.

1 Like

I think everyone is super jealous. In the background of that pic it looks so green and trim. Over here it’s full winter mud golf.

You’re all out there in a polo and light top, while I’m here like…

1 Like

Just catching up with all this as a newbie. Sounds amazing. Well done to everyone for getting this up and running!

1 Like

So much golf being played here right now.

5 Likes

6 Likes

Michael = @stickforekids :+1:

1 Like

Please note today the New Zealand chapter was founded. Alas there is but one member and it will be a slow burn recruitment process but the micro step towards macro things has been made.

8 Likes

In celebration of this momentous day we shall all speak without vowels for 24 hours.

Cngrtltns!

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Message for the GB&I crowd…

I’m looking to book dates with Alwoodley & Moortown on the 14th & 15th April. I e me ruined it in the WhatsApp but wanted to mention it here too as not everyone is on that.

Also, don’t forget non GB&I members can join in too if they happen to be in the country. Any one here on holiday?

Added myself to the Northeast list - love it!

3 Likes

Welcome.

Your captain should be in green on that list so don’t forget to reach out and get involved. There’s a NE meet at the end of Jan in New Jersey. :slight_smile:

If I win the lottery, your chapter doubles in size.

3 Likes

Btw does anyone know what happened to the Roll Call doc? Half the info has disappeared! I don’t know if someone accidentally deleted it or if some GDPR Nazi went in and did it on purpose but it’s fucking annoying.

Do you mean how someone added 8 columns between Refuge Handle and First Name or actually deleted stuff? If you go to File>Version history>See version history maybe you can tell when/where/if big changes were made.