The Royal & Ancient Company of Dishonourable Golfers - Golf Society. The Brits make a Podcast!

Having it say Liberty Bell on top and having it be Liberty Bell on bottom…

Lose the words, make the bell bigger and have it hang from the neck?

1 Like

Been about a year and a half since I went. Just a good, homey feeling place to have a bite and a coffee.

1 Like

Oy! @OliveLoaf, in here! Sign up.

2 Likes

Folks, we have a duel shaping up in late September. The “Battle for the 36th Parallel”. SoCal vs NorCal, Ryder cup style in the wine country of the central coast. Shoutout to @BeenMacKenzied for a great trophy idea, a GoldRush pick axe. And @Slim for the USGS plate idea. Hoping for a 12 vs 12 match over two days. My NorCal team is now taking qualifications. What say you, @Rob_Roth?

18 Likes

1 Like

3 Likes

https://youtu.be/o1fh2TZHyeY

27 Likes

If a kid ever asks you what grown men do with their spare time, you can show them this… :arrow_up:

2 Likes

JFC this is good.

“Most dangerous swede with an iron since…”

Invited in my a fellow chapter member… i’d like to sign up for the UK chapter please ! Looks great !

1 Like

I got bored today.

Also unequivocally not a graphics person.

9 Likes

Love the flag. I’m working on some concepts that incorporate the 36th parallel. Well done.

An update from Northern California

Here is the Low Cal (ie Southern California) logo - we are excited to add to our growing roster

8 Likes

Also if your in SoCal hit me up with a message and I will add you to the what’s app group

Does every region have a WhatsApp? Virginia people? Trying to get plugged in

1 Like

Yes, there’s a DMV chapter you should be able to get involved with.

The name in green in the Google doc is the chapter captain and they’ll be able to hook you up. :slight_smile:

Some pics from this weekends meet in the GB & I chapter. We played for the Cock o’ the North Cup and 44 of us competed at Woodhall Spa. Things got a little messy afterwards over dinner but I didn’t care because they all surprised me with the gift of a Vessel stand bag, complete with my name and the RACDG logo embroidered on it. Pretty humbling but I’m f**king stoked!

The comp was won by @JSW56 who is now The Cock for a year. He kindly filled the trophy with scotch and passed it round.

38 Likes

And yes, my pink Faldo ‘84 outfit played hard.

2 Likes