The Royal & Ancient Company of Dishonourable Golfers - Golf Society. The Brits make a Podcast!

Golf is essential in NC so the correct answer is yes.

1 Like

oh boy…bout to get real spicy up in hear

1 Like

New user from Plymouth Meeting, PA. How’s everyone doing? I added my info to the Liberty Bell section.

4 Likes

1 Like

:man_facepalming:

4 Likes

Not an officially sanctioned “event” to clarify.

2 Likes

Let me clarify…I’m not going anywhere…just would love to go play TR or hell even the course a half mile from me

1 Like

Yes it’s max two foursomes and no group socializing before/after among other rules.

1 Like

Seems like not a good idea

2 Likes

Golf is safe, and specifically allowed by the state of North Carolina. It is outdoors, most folks will walk, riders are one per cart. All flags stay in, cups are raised so you can pick your ball out without touching anything, and group has all agreed to stay at least 6 feet apart. If this bothers you that’s on you…don’t @ me

4 Likes

Will add that the folks at TR seem very appreciative of us coming out to support a great course during a tough time for their business. And respecting all NC laws.

2 Likes

Maaaan damn it! So bummed to miss this with you characters. Enjoy it boys!

3 Likes

Have fun!

No, not jealous at all. Nope. :rage:

2 Likes

I had a question asked the other day if people were allowed to join the RACDG who were not members of The Refuge.

The simple answer is yes.

The vision I had was for a very open and fun society and as a result there shouldn’t be any barriers to membership other than a desire to nerd out on golf. Clearly we have drawn membership so far from within the Refuge and it’s a commonality we all share. But I’m not personally a big fan of clubs or societies who are perversely prescriptive for memberships.

6 Likes

New member of the Refuge here, moving back to NYC area for work once the coronavirus lockdowns end. Hoping to get some games going once everything starts to get back to normal!

3 Likes

Welcome! I’ll DM you and get you added to our chat

1 Like

Howdy. Room for a Scottish member?

2 Likes

Yes indeed. Got a good group of Scots already. DM me some details and I’ll loop you in.

Have you added your name to the Roll Call doc?

1 Like

I’ll do that, and no, respectively. Where do I find the roll call doc?

2 Likes