The Royal & Ancient Company of Dishonourable Golfers - Golf Society. The Brits make a Podcast!

Good man. I’ve been waiting for someone to commit!

I take my position as the first guy in the Frozen North very seriously, my friend. Proud to be here.

2 Likes

Hey Carolinas- we need one, maybe two tomorrow at 2:16 at Snee Farm CC. Shoot me a DM if interested.

@The_Cad_Says I know this is an old post, but I will be moving to England this summer and was interested in joining a golf society or club. Do have any you could recommend? I saw you mentioned you were part of a couple., but didn’t mention the names of the organizations.

2 Likes

Sure. Where in England are you going to be?

1 Like

I will be out around Oxford. Not sure if you know of any in or around that area, but always willing to travel to play.

Loads of clubs out round there. I’ll hook you into the GB&I WhatzApp. We have done members round there so they can give better advice about local tracks.

DM me your number and I’ll do that. :slight_smile:

What do I need to do to get signed up for the NYC Metro group? Would love to join!

1 Like

Cc: @HibernatingBear

I’ll DM with all the info in the next hour or so

Awesome! Thanks

There was a South Dakota guy in a COVID zoom the other day. Can’t recall his handle though. :man_shrugging:

@CMick26?

Yes. We cordially “debated” the “better Dakota” and determined we are best referred to as ONE glorious Dakota.

The honest answer would be we are probably the smarter location in winter and spring and give you the summer and fall. (The snow I saw on your zoom walk w the fam confirms this).

1 Like

Though I think the walk through snow may been someone else. You ND folks outnumber us SD crew by a significant number.

Nope that was me! And today I was treated with a failing sump pump! Just got a temporary pump submerged until a plumber gets here to fix this.

Caught a HUGE break… We were supposed to be in Las Vegas this weekend. Would have come home to a flooded basement if we weren’t here to catch it today.

1 Like

That is tremendously HUGE. Take all those bright spots we can!! The cost and insurance fight one thing. The mess another. Glad you were home to fight it!!

Right!?

Only had to bail maybe 40 gallons of water up the stairs before I got a tiny submersible pump put in. Now plumber guy doing his thing. Whew.

And emergency plumbing company running 20% off due to COVID hardships on everyone. Ooowee we like that.

5 Likes

The Carolina’s RACDG is playing Tobacco Road on Sunday 4/5/2020. First tee time is 1000am and social distancing will be discussed and observed, We have room for more so let us know if you are in. Weather will be perfect.

3 Likes

Googles is it legal for me to leave Virginia for this essential reason

2 Likes