The Royal & Ancient Company of Dishonourable Golfers - Golf Society. The Brits make a Podcast!

There’s a link in the very first post in the thread.

DM me your number and I’ll do an intro to the WhatsAp group now while I’m here.

Or click this one :arrow_up: :joy:

OK all done, thanks.

1 Like

Evening all.

As we sneak by the 600 members mark I thought it was about time we took a proper look at the logo.

The Refuge’s resident graphic designer @Bullseye, who is also an RACDG member of the GB&I chapter, had a fiddle around and came up with something all the chapter captains love. Check it out…

This is the base society logo. Each chapter will then have a modified version bespoke to it. These aren’t final yet, but here are a couple of samples.

The GB&I, wearing a Peaky Blinders / Old Tom Morris cap:

Maybe New York takes a dart & cap approach:

Does the PNW want to be a bear hunter:

Of course, now we have a bespoke logo, we can start sticking it on some merch. Check out some mock ups:

And of course we need to give our sheep a name. Current leaders in the clubhouse are Kevin Baa and Lee Merino.

51 Likes

The texas chapter should have a cowboy hat

6 Likes

The Oklahoma chapter would like to request an oversized Sooners windbreaker from the 90s and light colored jeans.

9 Likes

Talk to y’all captains about regional logos.

2 Likes

It can be whatever you want. But extra kudos for irony and self effacing fun.

1 Like

Can someone get these uploaded to imperial so I can give them more of my money

3 Likes

Need a Maryland flag edition for DMV chapter

1 Like

We’re gonna do a merch run soon, so get your money ready…

What do we like? Trucker hats? Bucket hats? Clothing is tricky for an initial run as sizes are hard to get right in short order runs. But what else would you like to see?

I’m working on a way to get some merch delivered to my home in Idaho and then maybe go over there to ship it all when it arrives. We’ll do a separate run for the UK / European crowd.

3 Likes

And I think at first we’ll do a generic logo run. Individual chapters will strange their own orders with their individual logos. :slight_smile:

The Imperial performance rope hat is my personal fav.

2 Likes

Coffee mugs. Stickers.

Imperial all day - small needlepoint logo.

1 Like

It’s most likely I’ll go Imperial. Selection of standard and ripe caps, buckets, maybe a visor if anyone wants one.

1 Like

Who’s in charge of the Canadian chapter. Let’s get the Mountie hat on this thing

2 Likes

There are a couple of Canadian chapters. So which one gets it?

Naked arm wrestle for it?

Imperial version in white

31 Likes

1000x yes. Gotta get the pnw crew fitted in these @Mattyeds

3 Likes