The Laundry "Shoot" @ Eagle Springs Golf Resort (Eagle, WI) - Sunday, May 7th 2023

Tough scene…first swing of the day on the hole-in-one hole.

4 Likes

You’ll get two looks at it :eyes:

2 Likes

Gentlemen, bad news from my side. I am going to have to WD. Apologize for the late notice. I was playing our weekly basketball league last night and tweaked my knee pretty serious. Heading to the doc today to get looked at.

@TCRBrad - I pulled my name off the sheet, but let me know if you’re already committed on the funds. I am happy to still chip in my $50 due to the late WD. Just let me know.

4 Likes

Looking forward to this! This will be my first time out to Eagle Springs. Stoked to check it out and meet some fellow Nesticles.

4 Likes

(Professor Farnsworth voice)
GOOD NEWS EVERYONE

We’ll condense everyone down to 8 groups and leave the 7th hole open. That way the folks on 6 can have a few warm up swings before they take on the 7th.

I’ll update the pairings when i get home from Home Depot this afternoon :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Bump. I’m still available and interested if anyone else is.

I’m absolutely gutted to have to withdraw. Thought I turned a corner with my back this week, but doesn’t feel ready for golf unfortunately. So sad to miss this because I’m enamored with my pairing and the whole event looks like an all time day. Really hope it happens again in the Fall.

5 Likes

Let’s just play as one giant group RGC style.

ducks

9 Likes

Only if you shout ace cam is live when the group gets to the funnel pin hole

9 Likes

I’d like to sincerely apologize to the group. I’m going to take some time to reflect on my actions. No questions, thank you.

7 Likes

It’s going to be dangerously nice out today. Be vigilant.

15 Likes

Good Morning Y’all!

Had a couple of last minute dropouts so we updated the pairings and hole assignments.
Nobody will be starting on the Hole-in-One par 3. See you up at the Springs in a couple hours!

UPDATE: Thank you to everyone that signed up for our Hole in One pool as well - if you’re interested please Venmo me $10 with your Refuge handle. Thanks!

7 Likes

Time to rewatch the course flyover for the fifth time before hitting the road!

4 Likes

2 Dereks in the same group…total chaos!!!

Giddy up.

3 Likes

I read this with Doc Emerick’s voice and it makes me so happy

3 Likes

That was a lot of fun! Shout out to @Ragsy47 @swaggyp and @GrumpleGrommit for a fun round. The course was a blast. I’ll have nightmares about 9 green for a long time.

11 Likes

Very special course, super happy to have seen it! Thanks again @TCRBrad, looking forward to next time already

11 Likes

Enjoyed my round with @d_wrek and had fun overall.

Thanks again to @TCRBrad for arranging this, I’m glad I’ve been exposed to the hidden gem that is Eagle Springs.

5 Likes

And one heck of a closing birdie on 9 there at the end!!

3 Likes

Thanks for organizing @TCRBrad.

I’ll be thinking about some of those greens (and that pie!) for months.

7 Likes