The Keyboard Warrior Classic 10/22/22 Cincinnati

sadly I must bow out. Ill update the sheet. hate to miss it.

Sorry for spacing this @methridge daughter has a volleyball tournament Iā€™ll be at that weekend so had to pull my name off the list.

I had it all Qā€™d up on Saturday, needed my 2FA and then my kids distracted me and that was that. Sorry to require the public shaming. Paid.

2 Likes

iā€™m not signed up for this.

2 Likes

Anyone thatā€™s going have an Airbnb or hotel room that has room? Before I begin the process of applying for spousal approval thought Iā€™d check. @methridge this is of course provided spots are available? Thought for sure Iā€™d be a ā€˜noā€™ but the FOMO has me at least checking.

1 Like

Itā€™s the ethos of this event. This event is all about public shaming. Itā€™s what we love about this place.

1. The friends weā€™ve made along the way
  2. Public shaming
  3. Why do you hate me?
8 Likes

Weā€™re all going to this, right?

5 Likes

Gwar, what is it good for?

8 Likes

No, Iā€™ve boycotted Crobot ever since their incident in Effingham. Google it if you donā€™t know what that is. Grotesque.

I am trying to find it and canā€™t, just was curious

Thatā€™s not what the sign up sheet says

1 Like

strange. where is the signup sheet? iā€™ve been on the refuge maybe 2.4 times in the past 12 months.

I donā€™t even know what the signup sheet is for.

aaaaaand I just read this entire thread.

GOD DAMMIT.

YOU Guysā€¦ā€¦I canā€™t get away until early November. whoever signed me upā€¦.iā€™m sorry. this is right up my alley but I only come to Cincy in WINTER.

6 Likes

hey man, october 22 could easily be winter

5 Likes

Really hate to back out but unfortunately I wonā€™t be able to make it that weekend. I removed myself from the sheet. :frowning:

1 Like

Alright dudes, first round of auctions for rounds at Moraine and OCC are live. More to be posted in the next few days for Canterbury, Philly Cricket Club, Inverness and Mimosa Hills.

Feel free to cross-post the auction threads and spread the word, these are some seriously good rounds.

7 Likes

DISPATCH 1006202201

@imsocrabby clearly doesnā€™t want any smoke again in Cincinnati. Sheā€™s just sticking to basket weaving.

8 Likes

Some people are saying she refused to come because after her heater of a summer she no longer plays public courses. Cannot confirm, just what Iā€™m hearing.

7 Likes

Not a lot going on here. Needs some gas. Iā€™ll start.

@aannddyy00 listing himself as a 7 is complete horseshit.

@bored_6m as a 12 is also highly suspect.

@methridge will there be a handicap committee ruling on this?

13 Likes

Logged back in after 2 years to like this comment.

14 Likes