The Keyboard Warrior Classic 10/22/22 Cincinnati

this might explain it

10 Likes

God I hate I can’t make this stupid ass low level outing

1 Like

I’m just afraid @chill might hit the big tree directly off the tee again…would hate to see that in front of a large gallery

6 Likes

Someone else took my crown last year with a negative yardage tee shot.

6 Likes

So you’re saying you’d like to reclaim your crown?

6 Likes

@chill you ducking me?

3 Likes

I’ve taken my name out of the hat for this one. Someone else is going to have to bring the bag of doobies this time around :wink: Have fun at Avon, really hate that I won’t be making it.

Look. The cops only allow me to post here once every 30 days. In the meantime, I’ll be practicing putting in my back yard to prepare for Avon.

10 Likes

FOLKS

Per official Refuge policy, this dispute was moved to DMs, There may or may not have been extreme doxxing, scathing swing critiques and eventually a pizza argument, but the end result benefits us all: a duel.

If you are not familiar with @chill or @pushdraw, it’s time to dig into the annals of Refuge history. These two have made the refuge what it is today and paved the way for us all. Both warriors have been involved in seemingly every major dumpster fire you can name:

The Buck Club :white_check_mark:
Cheating: Can I Like It? :white_check_mark:
The Politics Thread? You already know the answer.

Stakes are still being negotiated but we are open to suggestions.

There will be flags.
There will be blood.
There will be no strokes.

10 Likes

And now for housekeeping items:

• I still need payment from a lot of people, please send to me by this Saturday 10/1. I really do not want to chase people down. $125 for registration.
    PayPal.Me

• Update the signup sheet with your attendance for Friday and Sunday golf. I will be booking tee times next week and need final headcounts. For Friday, make sure to indicate if you want to play 18 or 27 at Glenview.
    Keyboard Warrior Classic Signup 10/22 - Google Sheets

• Auctions will begin next week and we have rounds at some insanely good courses- Moraine, Canterbury and Mimosa Hills, to name a few. Watch this space for more updates.

7 Likes

Can I pay in beer? Just, uh…take whatever you want?

4 Likes

Reasons I will win this duel:

1. I’ve played Avon more than @pushdraw
  2. I DO layup on #10
  3. Why do you hate me?
  4. Fat guys peak in cooler weather, but in case it’s warm in a few weeks, I just bought a new stick of Gold Bond Friction Defense & I’ll be slick as a seal down there
  5. @jasona93 will let me bum a cig at juuuuuust the right time to intimidate @pushdraw
13 Likes

This says it all

Vote @pushdraw

(Hopefully we don’t play the front)

6 Likes

Also speaking of @jasona93 and his cigs, I want him in the AM matches. Bring extra, you’re gonna need em.

8 Likes

I’ve got nothing to lose, for I’m already dead. If you want to take on the ghosts of Avon (and your own demons), bring it on.

9 Likes

Paid - let’s rock and roll!

4 Likes

You forgot #6: that denim don’t crack

1 Like

My offline friend that’s coming with me is one of the two brewers at Fibonacci Brewing in Mt Healthy. He said they’d be happy to have folks stop out there after Friday activities. It’s a cool little spot and very community focused. Should have fire pit(s) going, and a food truck, and maybe the goats will be around too.

2 Likes

@imsocrabby @Greenthumb @jobu415 @therealmarkymark @paroutfromhere @NSenak88 @DuckDuckHook @skibum232 @nelso2jf

@GrantWoodGo @Muskie41 @PrincipalKnows