The Keyboard Warrior Classic 10/22/22 Cincinnati

29 Likes

Oh yeah, you’re right. I DID log back in last year when the rounds I coordinated for the charity raised, checks notes 12,000 American dollars. Forgive me overlooking that.

21 Likes

“Sorry that I forgot how charitable I was” clapbacks are what the KWC is all about.

17 Likes

Also why is @HaveOuimet using light mode?

7 Likes

How many times did y’all click the heart in the photo instead of the functional one on the comment before you figured out what was going on?

2 for me

5 Likes

As I’ve said numerous times, dark mode is for quitters.

8 Likes

what-does

3 Likes

handicap committee is unnecessary when there are no strokes

6 Likes

DISPATCH 1011202201

Andy. 4& 2. No one forgets the sins of our past.

8 Likes

@methridge can I still sign up?

4 Likes

go for it, we have spots

3 Likes

excellent

3 Likes

Still need payment from @Muskie41 and @NSenak88

1 Like

Overhearing lots of handicap talk is happening in various group chats.

Waiting for the next 2anon drop

5 Likes

Dudes. We are ten (10) days out from an undoubtedly sick day at Anon Fields! The auctions are off to a great start, we have already raised over $1000 for Cincinnati Children’s hospital and have more on the way!

If auctions aren’t your thing, we also have some great items to raffle off! Reds tickets, Lie + Loft prints and even beer are all up for grabs. We will have a live drawing on Wednesday 10/19 at 9pm eastern over Zoom/Teams with updates on this thread. This is open to everyone, you do not need to attend the event!

Additional raffle items are welcome, let me know if you would like to contribute.

Tickets can be purchased by donating here

$10 1 ticket
$25 3 tickets
$50 7 tickets
$100 15 tickets

8 Likes

8 Likes

DISPATCH 1012202201

what…the fuck…is a placeholder round. Don’t let the radical globalists take your shop credit like this. Stand back and stand bye!!!

10 Likes

We have received some raffle intel from @alexshreff on the Half Light Bag Company merch pack. Winner will receive their pick of a driver or 3W headcover, 50 tees and a dope trucker hat. In short, this stuff absolutely drips.

13 Likes

Ummmmmmm that’s a heavenwood cover

6 Likes

Once again, the DMs got extremely heated. Handicaps were questioned, reputations were challenged and memes were posted. I was shocked. Offended. But with the help of several arbiters/shit stirrers, terms have been determined and teams have been chosen.

Some are saying this will be the most dastardly collection of refuge bad guys ever seen in one place. The Masters of shitposting, if you will. I am quite sure that the entire roster is already on a list. I can’t help but compare this to another historic gathering of villains:

haters

Following the morning match play session between Team Schnitz and Team Schwaldo, @pushdraw and @chill have agreed to a 9 hole duel to the death. Not only will the loser have to endure the weight and shame of a most public defeat, but they will purchase a Barstool headcover of the winner’s choosing and post pictures with it from no less than five separate rounds. Riggs will be proud.

player haters ball

Don’t forget to buy your raffle tickets.

12 Likes