The Highlander - 9/16-9/18 @ Northland CC Duluth MN (Pairings out today? Maybe?)

Connor is real. Very real. And I’m from East Bloomington, sir. Pls get it right next time.

2 Likes

Does that make me from East White Bear Lake then? :rofl:

1 Like

So I can definitely show up in my Bulldogs jersey and that’ll meet dress code requirements?

4 Likes

Connor has a long neck. Probably uses his grandpa’s old putter and holes everything.

2 Likes

Nobody cares about WBL and you’re from Mohtammedi anyway!

1 Like

I mean…

1 Like

The CCHA was such a ridiculous conference. Just the fact that you had massive universities like UofM, MSU, OSU, and Notre Dame competing with Ferris State, Lake Superior State, and fucking Alaska Fairbanks was hilarious. Shame on the Big Ten for dismantling it.

2 Likes

The end of CCHA/WCHA is directly connected to Penn State- a school that stood up for pedophiles…and Ohio State, a school that gave Urban Meyer a job.

10 Likes

Yup - Penn State made their club team into an actual varsity team and mucked the whole thing up. Big Ten hockey has no soul.

2 Likes

Maybe I like you, @JBors. Maybe we see eye-to-eye on something after all.

1 Like

I’m assuming the first question during the interview was “who’s your college team?” Everyone in MN, especially Duluth, knows that question refers only to hockey.

He obviously answered correctly and was hired on the spot

3 Likes

One of the loudest cheers I ever heard during 5-years of attending the WCHA final five was when a group stood up with a B1GMistake sign during the final game.

1 Like

Gino Gasparini is long gone.

1 Like

There’s a lot of reasons to like UND hockey…

Uniforms are 100% sweet.
Titles.
Great players of the past.

I’m not a fan of the team but I can respect the team.

4 Likes

There’s a lot of reasons to hate UND hockey

North Dakota
The old Nazi sympathizer I won’t name
The fans unrelenting loyalty to the old logo

6 Likes

UNO fan here. We’re just gonna leave the NCHC out of things? Pretty sure no UNO hockey player has ever joined Omaha Country Club.

2 Likes

Go back to the kids table, please.

2 Likes

Absolutely we are.

3 Likes

1 Like

University of Nebraska-Omaha fans talking college hockey in Duluth.

3 Likes