The Grudge Match: A Thread That Needs to be Deleted So Future Generations Will Not Know Our Shame

Mother,

As it is Monday, I wait to bathe in the tub after the children and cousins clean themselves first. Perhaps the water will be warm enough to hasten the release of these leeches.

With great concern,
Lazstradamus

5 Likes

If there isn’t a periscope of this match we riot.

12 Likes

Where do we get tickets? Is it a raffle like the Masters?

4 Likes

Bumping to add:

Wedensday, August 28th at High Noon. White Bear Yacht Club.
(doo-dee-doo…wah-wah-wah)

8 Likes

I’m dying to get to the bottom of where these parasites originated. Dirty booth at White Castle? Soiled latrine at Target Field? Time spent in too-close quarters with the snack-bar gal?

1 Like

Dear Mother,

The skies have opened over Edina and the troops have been asked to stay on “cart path only.”

Reinforcements from New Jersey have arrived.

With deep concern,

Lazstradamus

6 Likes

deep concern intensifies

1 Like

I expect a full length video of the match (with high production value).

Thanks.

4 Likes

4 GoPro’s + 2 Drones, at a bare minimum.

2 Likes

Who is flying the boys up there to film a WWOG?

3 Likes

Looks like @djpie is slowly working his way to MN, he was just at Ballyneal.

1 Like

Omaha is on the way. just sayin

Dearest @Lazstradamus,

News of your visit to Land of ten thousand lakes has reached me, and has effectively dampened my mood.
For days we toiled, nay, I say we battled, at the State Fair, fighting masses of slightly heavy-set mid-westerns, our bodies growing weak from the lack of veggies and an influx of bacon wrapped port belly. No doubt, a visit from a Cuban-American gentlemen about my height and his cheerful young daughter would have greatly lifted my spirits, alas they never showed. Even though we were near the fort of the legendary @GRWhitehead, he to failed to journey via Snelling Ave to our camp location at the North End and observe our recycled composite chairs. Only @tj_denawli made the journey to encourage us, and for that we will be forever grateful.

Disappointingly yours,

Paul L. Roy III

17 Likes

He returns!

I looked for your booth on Saturday to say hello and check out your wares, never found it though. I was even at the North End for a little while, I must be blind.

I think @Lazstradamus camped out at Ft. Snelling, loading his muskets and cleaning his wedge grooves. The battle draws near.

My plan is to attend the fair on Tuesday. What sorcery is this part time fair booth?

should probably bring your proof of citizenship on Wednesday just to be safe.

5 Likes

Northwood Industries continues to battle at the North End, alas other obligations demanded my return to Philadelphia.

1 Like

Ahh. We took oldest to college this weekend

2 Likes

Has anyone bought one of my damn cups yet?? Job security, people! I have a family to feed! (just a cat actually but you get it)

2 Likes