The Fropen 2023 PBSGITTWTPGEMOTY

This has the potential take the crown from Mudness as the event with the most hardcore weather

2 Likes

I assume it’s shipping to you and you are bringing it to the course?

1 Like

Yep. Pretty sure we’ve topped out so I’m gonna go ahead and place the order tonight.

1 Like

Don’t yyet I’m gonna order tonight!

1 Like

Too late!

1 Like

Opened it back up for ya

1 Like

Shirts have been ordered and I should have them by the 18th

2 Likes

Looks like the roads will be fine, I’m in. :cold_face::man_golfing:

2 Likes

Fuck yeah let’s go!

1 Like

Anyone traveling from the Ann Arbor area? Carpool option could easily tip this one over the edge for me.

1 Like

I’ll pick you up myself haha

I can probably catch you coming from GR

1 Like

I foolishly scheduled a trip to Tennessee while forgetting what day this was happening and am now going to miss it. Way to go, dummy.

1 Like

My wife just let me know she was taking my daughter to a trampoline park with her friend on the 18th. Suddenly I have a day with nothing scheduled. Haven’t been to Ottawa Park since college. Looking forward to it.

5 Likes

Hell yeah!

Also it might be 70* by the 18th. That groundhog can beat it!

1 Like

I appreciate you trying to will some warm weather into existence

1 Like

Update on the shirts: we’ve been hit with a cease and desist from Warner brothers/dc comics who own Henry’s work.

Not really, but custom ink said they need written consent from them before they will print these shirts. I have sent an email and am awaiting a reply. I feel like I need to make them happen just because of this story alone haha

4 Likes

couldnt you take the order to a local print shop and get them done?

Not a bad play, I will give it a day or two and see if they respond.

I live 10 minutes from the course, so I really have no excuse not to be there. Seems like the perfect opportunity for my first refuge meetup.

6 Likes