The Fropen 2023 PBSGITTWTPGEMOTY

Would love a report from on the ground in Toledo. Do we still have snow coverage? I have to imagine it’ll be clear by next weekend.

2 Likes

Snow will definitely be cleared out anywhere that it isn’t already. Highs of near 60 today, and there was a ton of rain this morning that wiped out pretty much everything on the ground.

3 Likes

We like that.gif

3 Likes

Digging in down into my wardrobe to locate my shorts

1 Like

I’m hoping to make it.

2 Likes

Well, shit.

I’m gonna see if I can find a local spot to print these.

1 Like

Sticker Mule.

1 Like

Things are looking up… c’mon weather, keep trending for me!

2 Likes

It’s gonna be crowded! :sunglasses:

1 Like

11am at Ottawa Park this Saturday, we could not have gotten more lucky with the forecast so far. still have some slots if anyone wants to jump in last second!

@FreshCoastFlock

8 Likes

Seems like cheating to late commit with a clear weather forecast, haha.

5 Likes

That’s fair, not everyone is cut out for the cold haha

3 Likes

Its really fucked up that ill be in Tennessee now and the weather is gonna be the same there…

1 Like

Were you gonna be? also gonna be down there Saturday to Monday

1 Like

Knoxville area.

1 Like

Added my name to the sheet I’ll be there as long as nothing comes up.

1 Like

It is with a heavy heart that I’m going to have to withdraw from the 2023 Fropen “For the Kids”. Big 3-0 is on Sunday and my wife surprised me last night by informing me that she’s booked a 4 day trip for me to play golf this weekend down in Florida. I’d like the record to show that I committed well before this balmy weather forecast and I’d like my official reason for withdrawal to be listed as, “weather too warm”. I’m not exactly upset that I have a really cool wife but I was very much looking forward to this and am sad to miss it. Hope y’all have an absolute awesome day out there!

7 Likes

Maaaaaan that is a mega bummer to see. But, totally awesome at the same time. Hate that you won’t be there but am pumped you get to leave this lovely weather to go play golf in slightly better weather. Enjoy it, sir! Give your wife a high five for me, hellofa gift she gave you!

1 Like

Yoo…

What’s everyone doing for the event? Carry bags? Push carts? Will it be too soggy to PCM it? What’s the prevailing thought?

2 Likes

I would recommend carrying but push cart is never out of play. There are no carts but there are a few pull carts available for people. Like 10, maybe.

All in all, come prepared to walk. There isn’t too much elevation change, but a couple of slightly decent hikes.