The Fropen 2023 PBSGITTWTPGEMOTY

also, buy a shirt!

1 Like

1 month out and it’s 52 degrees in Cleveland today. If it’s not below freezing do we have to cancel the event??

2 Likes

Absolutely not. We thank the golf gods for hooking us up haha

2 Likes

Buddy you did this to us haha

Nothing to see here. Just a light dusting over in the mistake by the lake. Could easily be 45 and sunny in 3 weeks!

1 Like

Ha! I’ve never heard that before! Is there something specific to that term or is that just Toledo in general haha

Also, we have a solid run of above freezing temps from the 5th-8th, should knock some of the snow down. I have a plan in place involving small mats and glow balls haha.

1 Like

No it’s a loving (or maybe not so much) moniker for Cleveland. I admittedly haven’t been following the weather in Toledo but I assume it’s pretty similar.

It’s at least packable snow. Should make for some fun with the 5yr old later haha

I’d also like to say, this event roster is fuckin STOUT! This is going to be a good day, no doubt in my mind. I believe some of us will be headed downtown post round for some beers and bullshitting at earnest brew works.

2 Likes

Just found out the wife works on the 18th, so I’m hoping to make it down!

2 Likes

Let’s go! Throw your name on the list!

1 Like

Is there a date by which you need a final commitment for this? I assume not because it’s no fee, but figured I would ask. One of my other things for that day got pushed back a week, and the other thing could fall through or get rained out, but I won’t know until a few days before most likely

1 Like

All good, show up if you can!

2 Likes

Oh boy…looking warm

3 Likes

@Jalspurg @wfriedman15 @nickgriswold @kfisch @CorneliousPoon @sageat @MorikawaForPres @JJS @waver82

Afternoon gentlemen, we will be gathering at OP at 11am with the whole shindig kicking off shortly after. Highs in the 40’s next week makes snow free course squarely in the crosshairs.

We will also be headed to Earnest Brew Works after the round for some bullshitting and beers.

LEGGOOOOO!!

7 Likes

@meathaus @eatonsb @JDGAFFLIN

1 Like

Also, go buy some sweet sweet merch

I’m still planning on deciding last possible minute if I can make it. But you’ll be the first to know once I decide.

edit Also trying to convince @dicksoch to ride with me. Very tbd situation

3 Likes

Unfortunately I mixed up dates and I am out of town for a bachelor party. I won’t be able to make it.

1 Like