The Farmer’s Cup II - March 2, 2024 - High Cotton Club vs Crossroads Co-Op

Then may I recommend The Extinction at Park Mammoth (6/8/2024) :eyes:

There’s potential for you in The Farmers Cup as a squad filler or alternate, but 100% chance you can get in field for The Extinction :mammoth:

1 Like

Trust me, I have my eyes on that one as well. But with things in flux re: a move north, going earlier in the year would make it more doable.

1 Like

Could add you as an alternate if you’re open to it? Assuming HCC has no issue with it… if you’re a complete stick that may cause concern.

1 Like

I’m a 9, but I did win the OATW match play this year.

1 Like

Keep it secret… keep it safe.

Now HCC is gonna say no :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

I’m good with alternate/if Indiana can’t get to a full field! I would say (for now at least) try and fill the field with Indiana guys first even though I would love to get together and talk Liverpool in person with @golf4miami

3 Likes

(Aren’t youuuuu an Indiana guy)

2 Likes

Nashville is closer to me than Indy and is on the same time zone. I’ve also made a lot of close knit friendships with the HCC boys, so I’m sticking with competing for HCC.

3 Likes

watching this space

3 Likes

Let him play!

2 Likes

3 Likes

You calling me a cheater?

Northern boys using the cold as an excuse… :face_with_monocle:

@HighCottonClub somebody tell them dawgs hunt no matter the conditions. It wasn’t the cold that swept all four matches, it was dawgs.

1 Like

Definitely couldn’t be the ability to get out earlier in the year for you guys.

We played through snow, rain, and cold before March, and will play in December, January, and February again this year before PM

It’s not an ability issue, it’s a want to issue

It’s not a want issue, it’s a no courses are open up here issue.

2 Likes

If that’s the case, High Cotton will gladly welcome any and all to The Barn Burner at Kenny Perry’s in February :handshake:

The original statement by your own man was y’all can’t handle the cold, which is just a terrible excuse for the northernmost team

2 Likes

This just dawned on me… y’all are in Indiana, not Minnesota. Why do courses close all winter long? Weather stinks down here too but sickos need their medicine. We’re careful to pick courses that won’t tarp their Bermuda greens for long periods of time, but we had great events at Limestone Springs in January and KP’s in February last year

I don’t think your weather is even that much worse than ours, I think it’s basically the same just give or take 5-10 degree difference depending on the day and the season

It’s something I’ve been trying to understand since I moved up here from Louisville 17 years ago… it’s a tough scene.

2 Likes

The only course that for sure will be open near me on any given day is my local muni. It’s a solid course and cheap. But it sucks there are no other options.

1 Like