The Farmer’s Cup II - March 2, 2024 - High Cotton Club vs Crossroads Co-Op

Listen, did we show up as a rag tag group of “I don’t even know you” bad news bears rejects, maybe?

Y’all show up, with glitter on your cheeks, matching 21’-22’ Powder Puff Champion jackets, Kentucky waterfalls flowing in every direction, like some sort of cornbread mafia…. We were a little shook by the scene in front of us.

But yinz’s can leave those brooms propped up beside the front porch refrigerator, they won’t be needed this year. :rofl: We comin!

5 Likes

3 Likes

The real question at this point is whether or not Yinz consider Pittsburgh in the Midwest?

1 Like

To be more specific, a NORTHERN Indiana thing. Btown courses open weather permitting :sunglasses: Rob and Teeps: Paul and I will patiently await your moves to our area for winter golf.

1 Like

HCC was very well put together—no question.

Walking into the clubhouse felt exactly like that first two minutes after shooting for teams in pickup basketball…

“Are you on my team?

1 Like

We made that quite easy for yall. If they weren’t wearing maroon (or a light blue hat with a cow smoking a cig on it) they were.

2 Likes

I was too cold to see colors that day. Have I mentioned we were pretty cold?

1 Like

Really excited to get back together as a group, shoot the shit and play PM as many times as the weather and daylight will allow.

2 Likes

In fairness, I believe you had on pants with no leggings, a golf shirt and QZ

Whereas I believe I had 3 layers on bottom and 4 on top :joy:

With all we’re planning, I have no doubt it’s going to be one of the best events of the year

Thought Dustin was gonna stab me right there in the clubhouse when I mentioned how cute it was you were all dressed up together.

3 Likes

We take this High Cotton stuff seriously :triumph: we’ve been making it personal since before Deion made it cool

3 Likes

All in fun, all in fun… I had a great time last year, it was an awesome way to bring the energy into the 23’ season, No doubt it will do the same for 2024.
Very much excited to get together again!

3 Likes

Honestly, I was just glad that the cold shook off my hangover from Fidel’s the night before.

1 Like

Clay told me it was gonna be 75 and sunny and that Evansville falls into the Blue Zone categorization for that exactly.

Some real gamesmanship.

What are the restaurant options in the area of PM?

1 Like

Not much at all, and the clubhouse will probably not be open yet. Bowling Green isn’t too far, we stay in BG for The Extinction

*distances shown are from my current location

1 Like

Can we hire that food truck from Evansville to camp out at the clubhouse for us :joy:

3 Likes

Not gonna lie, the one from the extinction was much much better. That Myriad beer with that food truck friggin slapped though after that round!

About that… I may or may not still be recovering from some food poisoning on Monday

This is probably them finding out about it with all the business you do with them. :joy:

1 Like

Idk how to tell them haha they have the burritos today and I almost rolled the dice again