The Duck Club presents: The Tussle at Tarandowah (ON): 2023, June 23-24

Payment Sent! LFG!

1 Like

Thanks for the update! I will probably just register and hope for the best.

Sounds good, we can chat closer to the deadline too if things don’t go according to plan :slight_smile:

1 Like

Starting to look at figuring this trip out. What is the actual schedule? 18 on the 23rd and 36 on the 24th? Or vice-versa?

Yep, you got that right. 18 on Friday with tee times starting around noon. This will be a quota round for the NIT spot(s) + a Roost round for Duck Clubbers.

Saturday is 36 holes of various formats with a bit of a team flair

3 Likes

:rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light:Last day to order Tussle merch!!!:rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light:

Thetussle.com/welcome

4 Likes

Just kicking around going to Montreal in August to see some folks and hit Osheaga - guess who’s playing the Saturday?!?!

2 Likes

Slightly different than Carly Rae, but I’m not here to tell you how to Canadian music.

3 Likes

Threw my name into the list. First time golfing in the Northern Neighborland.

10 Likes

Fuck yeah! Can’t wait to have you up here.

1 Like

Also, this is a wildly under-appreciated piece of work.

1 Like

Regrettably, as we’ve figured out summer, this trip just isn’t in the cards. Next year hopefully. Tell TAFKABB I’m sorry.

1 Like

Reminder to get your payments in if you haven’t already! If you have any issues, send me a message.

Deadlines
Registration fees ($270.00 CAD) are due May 31, 2023 via E-Transfer (tussleattarandowah@gmail.com) or PayPal (please use Friends & Family, to avoid fees) (PayPal.Me)

1 Like

Hoped to be there but now leaving for Scotland two days later.

1 Like

Thats two whole days. Think of everything you can do in two days to prepare for Scotland. We wanna see Baberuth there!

2 Likes

@cfrench still time to register?

5 Likes

I asked the same question yesterday regarding a lazy / disorganised pal who’s been dragging his feet. Answer from Cos was yes, but do it immediately and pay right away!

2 Likes

Signed up and paid.

6 Likes

You’re good!

3 Likes

ED! BEAUTY. LETS GO!!!

2 Likes