The Duck Club presents: The Tussle at Tarandowah (ON): 2023, June 23-24

The recent Tussle recruiting trip to Michigan is paying dividends!

4 Likes

WE ARE 20 DAYS OUT!!

Charity Silent Auction - 04-19Jun

Benefitting SickKids hospital. If you have any questions/concerns or if you would like to donate, please let me know. www.32auctions.com/thetussle2023

FEES - Reminder

Registration fees ($270.00 CAD) were due May 31, 2023 via E-Transfer (tussleattarandowah@gmail.com) or PayPal (please use Friends & Family, to avoid fees) (PayPal.Me)

WhatsApp Group Chat

We have started a WhatsApp group chat for those who wish to join. Lots of smack talk and planning already happening in there and it is a great introduction to the other golfers.
WhatsApp Group Invite

1 Like

Rookie here. Playing my first Duck Club event. Putnam Road exit to Tarandowah is closed for the summer. If coming from the east take Culloden Rd exit #216. Just past Ingersoll golf course. If coming from the west take Elgin Rd/Highway 73 exit #203. Same exit for Pine Knot golf course, but the other direction.

The silent auction is live and you’ve got a week left to get in on the action!
https://www.32auctions.com/thetussle2023

2 Likes

SEVEN DAYS!!

10 Likes

200w (6)

10 Likes

Another fantastic Tussle this year! Thanks to @cfrench and the organizing team for putting it together. Amazing to see how the The Duck Club and the tournament have grown over the last three years.

10 Likes

Huge thanks to @cfrench and @TheDuckClub for putting this together. The event was pure class.

Tarandowah is a special place.

More:

More:

3 Likes

More:

7 Likes

As always, there are way too many people to shoutout after an event that good. But @cfrench / @scottyrp4 / @tniloc need all the praise first. Properly elite shit, y’all. Even the Friday conditties couldn’t dampen the vibes.

Really goddamn cool to see the level of support from south of the border this year - I got to meet a ton of new folks and that makes me happy. Special mention to @papateeps for the effort on procuring my shoes, being incredibly sweet and fun and engaging, and also breathtakingly handsome. I don’t know what I was expecting I guess, be he surpassed it.

Since I left the province the Duck Club crew has grown and grown, and getting to put faces to names from the chat thread was wonderful. Friday night party and chipping games was the perfect chance to get to know more of you! Jon W put in a shift worth of Colin and @BigtimePolecat!

And finally, it wouldn’t do to not mention the Fantastic Ladies of Duck Club - Cos of course, @Sarah for once again flying across the country to capture more hearts and minds, @PinePocky making the long drive up with Sean and bringing the scripting HEAT, and the best alt-shot partner a guy could hope for in Mackenzie. Can’t wait to run it back again, pards!

This work week is going to drag, but the love I feel for all of you will make it better. Way to rock it, gang.

15 Likes

Yeah he is.

4 Likes

Duck Club not only has the top ladies, also has the top gents. Much love to you all! Thanks to making my trip a blast! And @duncmitchell for was personally chauffeuring me all weekend!

8 Likes

Don’t sell yourself short here, you kept everyone laughing and having a great time while we were all sloshing around like pigs in mud.

I’m not sure how long it’ll take me to stop throwing out an “eh” after everything, and frankly, I don’t think I ever wanna stop!

Maybe next year we do a line up for @cfrench where we all give her a great big bear hug. We know how much she loves attention :wink:

Echo all the sentiments said, great fucking event. Made this lil ole corn boi excited to come back!

12 Likes

Looked like a helluva an event!!! Great work all.

5 Likes

Marked it in for next year.

3 Likes

Certainly echoing everyone in saying a big thanks to the team for another fantastic year. Especially big kudos to @cfrench from steering us away from a potential Fyrefest situation due to a last minute kitchen issues at Tarandowah, which given the need some of us had for food on Saturday morning was a major save.

Edit: echoing that @papateeps is a beauty, and noting that @jsauce is an absolute pleasure to play a round with, and even better to chat with post-round.

7 Likes

See I didn’t even know there were kitchen issues! So for sure a big kudos to @cfrench for all the work organizing the event.