The Duck Club presents: The Tussle at Tarandowah (ON): 2021, June 11-12

tentatively, i could host group of up to 15 thursday afternoon at Deer Ridge in KW (less than 1 hr from Tarandowah) if that interests anyone for Tarandowah warm up…

7 Likes

Very interested in that!

Bumping this thread because of the impending death of the board as we know it.

3 Likes

Neato. Signed up and looking forward to it.

5 Likes

Helluva first post - signing up for two days of golf with a load of ransoms! Welcome to the party, pal.

2 Likes

You’re not supposed to tell him about the kidnapping until we get there, Dunc

4 Likes

:grimacing:

I’m actually more concerned I’ll be mugged by YOTB hooligans. I picked up a set of Adams MB2s a couple months back that I may be gaming.

4 Likes

From the characters attending, I think more will be gaming blades than won’t be to be honest.

2 Likes

This, but like YOTB edition

7 Likes

If enough people want to send me action shots of them playing golf, I can make something like this happen…

1 Like

Not even gonna edit it. Either works, I think?

(Serves me right for Refuging so late, I suppose…)

2 Likes

Tagging @cfrench for awareness.

1 Like

Wondering if I use my modern blades or my 1970s era blades.

1 Like

I’m playing at least one round with my Hogan’s only 1-E.

Currently in at 3 sets of irons, so one for each round?

1 Like

Combo set, for sure

I’m so here for this! Just signed up and blocked my calendar for June. Never played Tarandowah and I’m so looking forward to it!

5 Likes

Heck yeah!

Sick. Tarandowah is a gem. I plan to try and get out there often next year if you want a warmup round before the big dance.

1 Like

…so we got that crazy cheeto out of the oval office down here, does this mean we’re on the party list for June?

@TheAbeFroman @midwestgolfbum and I wanna road trip up with beef sandwiches and deep dish

5 Likes