The Duck Club presents: The Tussle at Tarandowah (ON): 2021, June 11-12

giphy (2)

13 Likes

I am hopeful we see the border open in time for the event with vaccines rolling out and Trump out of office.

2 Likes

Iā€™m hopeful we can see that happen, but not optimistic on the reality of it.

Sounds like we need an October eventā€¦ and a June event next year!

2 Likes

I can be talked into this.

1 Like

If the AHL scheduling Gods are kind to Rockfordā€¦we could possibly work in a full-access game in Belleville or Toronto as well.

3 Likes

Bellllllle Vegas

3 Likes

Black Bear Ridge is a sick course in Belleville.

2 Likes

Weā€™ve got good courses in Belleville too, just book the tickets and we will secure the times

1 Like

Gotta be top 5 worst rinks in Ontario too.

Also, why is there not better golf in Prince Edward County? Has to be some opportunity there, right?

It and Peterborough. Fucking ridiculous.

Weā€™ll see if we do another crossover with Canadian teams next season.
Played Laval and Toronto at home in Rockford/RockVegas in the first few weeks of the season, which would HOPEFULLY mean we get to play the other half of the home-and-home series.

Only catch is ALL OF YOU need to rock some IceHogs merch. Itā€™ll be hilarious to try and sneak 30 Refuge guise into the photo wells :laughing:

5 Likes

Wilson golf flatbrims with the IceHogs logo on the side.

Iā€™ll wear the shit out of that.

1 Like

Yoooooooo donā€™t give me ideas like that

Holy hell I would LOVE one of those. Put the Hammy logo on the side and ā€œIceHogs on the backā€ ?
Sheesh.

1 Like

The W/S crest would look awesome on a hockey jersey. IceHogs logos on the shoulders, REFUGE with #1 on the back.

People would be SO confused.

4 Likes

Put me down for two! These sound rad!

1 Like

Oh my god this. All of this.

I need to see if I can put together a mock to see what it looks like.

2 Likes

For those who didnā€™t see Large Randallā€™s post, The Tussle is officially on the NLU schedule for 2021!

9 Likes

Do you have a graphic with just the Mountie on a white background?