The Duck Club presents: The Tussle at Tarandowah (ON): 2021, June 11-12

So we wanna take this to a WhatsApp thread?

2 Likes

This sounds like it will be a blast! I might have to try and make my way over from BC. I would love to play a fun event with some fellow golf nuts.

5 Likes

There are a couple of events planned for next summer out west as well (BC and WA). Well, one well in the planning stages and another in preliminary stages.

1 Like

Every time I get a call from our Canadian reps it reminds me this is happening next year (maybe) and Iā€™m so damn pumped.

4 Likes

Well, itā€™s happening, we just might not get to go. @anon15484665 promised to sneak me over the boarder though, so Iā€™m sure I can find room for at least one more in the box.

2 Likes

Sheā€™s happening and we will welcome any of our American friends with open arms*.

*following an appropriate 14 day quarantine period and a negative covid test.

4 Likes

The Refuge does Human Trafficking

3 Likes

I will see myself out as to not get this beautiful thread shut down prior to it happening. If the boarder is open, Iā€™ll be there, if not, Iā€™ll be there for V2.

2 Likes

Donā€™t leave on account of human trafficking. Thatā€™s just the initiation.

3 Likes

To the FBI who is watching this because there isnā€™t yet a paywall:

The Duck Clubā€™s official stance on human trafficking is that it is deplorable and anyone who engages in it is the scum of this earth.

HOWEVER

We reserve the right to make off colour jokes about trafficking our internet friends so they can attend a golf tournament.

-30-

6 Likes

Well, given this was, at least in part, done by meā€¦

Charles, Iā€™m not going to do anything illegal like letting myself be human trafficked and Iā€™m okay. The weird internet searches regarding large animal shipping had nothing to do with this and was something I was helping a friend with.

That ought to throw him off a bit.

3 Likes

We seek safe harbor.

1 Like

Is this your personal FBI gui?

Yeah, doesnā€™t everybody know theirs?

1 Like

Well, the merch is taken care of

3 Likes

Top 10 things on the internet - maybe top 5. All-time tweet here.

1 Like

Itā€™s a perfect tweet.

I played there in October and got absolutely ejected.

Golf in Muskoka is fun, provided you hit the ball straight!

1 Like

Great idea @anon15484665, something to look forward to in 2021. Not sure how I missed this thread in the past month

1 Like

true, fun track!

2 Likes