The Donnybrook v2 @ Pinehurst Resort 10/7-10/10 (REGISTRATION IS OPEN - info at post 31)

Big shoutout to True Linkswear for keeping my feet very comfortable all week long. Was quite concerned prior to the week. Highly recommend!

3 Likes

Iā€™m down! But after two consecutive weekends in NC, Iā€™m not sure my wife and family would be quite as excited. haha.

1 Like

Cannot say the same for my Adidas
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNua1lFDuDI

No free ads

HUGE weekendā€¦exceeded all expectations. Big Thanks to @Privatecollection , @Soly @MerchCzar and @Cody for making everything happen.

Pinehurst is a very special place to me for many reasons. This was my first trip there without being the organizer. I may never organize another trip again!

Enjoyed seeing a bunch of familiar players and meeting several new ones. The loop around the Cradle was a blast.

11 Likes

I had such an incredible time this past weekend! I didnā€™t know any of you before I came down but immediately felt included by everyone I met. It was great times, with great people, on some really great golf courses. Iā€™m looking forward to seeing you all again and hanging out at future NLU events! Iā€™ll also be extremely disappointed if I donā€™t get into this event again next year.

CJ

12 Likes

It was great to meet you Kevin!

2 Likes

Soā€¦ how many of you would actually be interested in doing an annual/semi annual buddies trip now???

7 Likes

Seminole next. Make it happen, Dennis! :joy:

3 Likes

Already do a coupleā€¦need to add a couple more!

1 Like

Noted! :joy:

1 Like

Crazy the trip is over now

1 Like

If you want more Pinehurst, join us on 12/30 and 12/31.

4 Likes

@KVV what club memberships would the characters of succession have? :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

This is such a great question and I want to take some time with it to answer.

3 Likes

Key on the ā€œsā€ cause you know Logan is a member of multiple.

1 Like

Decided to answer this in the Succession thread.

https://refuge.nolayingup.com/t/succession-on-hbo/9820/451?u=kvv

2 Likes

After taking a short vacation with a certain podcasting mid am to Florida my 6 iron has made it home to New Orleans.

5 Likes

I found myself reflecting over the Donnybrook and hanging out with you all and KVVā€™s sentiment of ā€œI am just grateful I found my tribeā€. That reflection along with a couple glasses of bourbon led to me opening up my blog and spilling a bunch of thoughts and feelings out about the weekend and The Refuge as a whole. Donā€™t expect writing as poetic as that of the aforementioned KVV, but I wanted to share it with yā€™all because yā€™all are the reason it was written.

24 Likes

Great stuff Ben!

1 Like