The Donnybrook: Airports, Parties, Golf. Let's Gooooooo

Absolutely. Fingers crossed

2 Likes

Just signed up. Hope to get the nod this go around! Having just got back from Pinehurst, I need another crack on #2 and Tobacco Road.

2 Likes

I missed the Sweetens registration and then multiple trips got cancelled so fuq it we ball. Registered.

3 Likes

May want to post this in the nest, I almost missed it.

1 Like

I was wondering the same. I’m hoping at least folks who aren’t part of the official event can tag along, attend the podcast taping, hop onto the cradle, etc. Would be a fun time.

3 Likes

I’m in for that regardless.

1 Like

I missed out on Sweetens so I’m all over this. Have never played Pinehurst and can’t wait

2 Likes

Will @Tron and @MerchCzar remember to do the draw tonight? Who can say?

8 Likes

Bring it in big fella.

1 Like

Of course not…just finished building bunk beds in the Birdhouse basement. We will knock it out first thing tomorrow. Appreciate your patience!

21 Likes

15 Likes

Event confirmation emails should have just gone out. I will be sending out an email shortly with details to register with Pinehurst. Apologies if you didn’t make the confirmation list. We have you on a waiting list and will let you know if there are any cancellations.

18 Likes

So pumped for this! Would love to play Tobacco Road as well if anyone else wants to get in on that.

10 Likes

SO FREAKING EXCITED!!!

def going to extend our trip either before or after with some additional rounds in the area.

11 Likes

Daaaang we are really bringing the Zoom Crew™ varsity squad lets go!

5 Likes

Womp womp

5 Likes

Can’t wait! If anyone needs somebody to split a room and/or needs a ride from CLT, let’s chat.

2 Likes

Sick!!! Let’s try to play in the same group if possible *

*border status pending…

7 Likes

Nothing in my email, so it appears I didn’t make the cut (tough to take the day after also not winning the Half Light Bag lottery - I’m starting to think 2020 stinks). Have a great time, y’all. That place is special but the people at these meetups are even better.

3 Likes