The Dirty Myrtle at Legends Golf Resort 2/10/2024

The Dirty Myrtle (3)

Good Afternoon,

I am excited to announce that we have finalized our 3rd major for the 2023-2024 season, The Dirty Myrtle at Legends Golf Resort (Heathland) in Myrtle Beach on February, 10th 2024! The format of this event will be a 2-person best ball so grab your favorite PGC member and get ready for some team golf! Don’t have a partner? No worries we will help pair up any singles prior to the event. This is also a great opportunity to introduce that friend you’ve been trying to convince to come out to a PGS event.

The event will have a 32-player limit and the resort needs a final list of players 30 days out so I have set a deadline of Tuesday, January 9th 2024 for official commitments.

Please review the facts sheet below which includes information on pricing and lodging options for the event. We have secured a block of condos for Saturday evening however you should be able to add an additional night on the front end if you would like to arrive on Friday.

To confirm your spot, please fill out your information on the PGS google sheet and send your $15 entry fee to @Justin-Shelley-1 (Last 4 = 6689)

6 Likes

6 Likes

I am TOTALLY in for Option #2. @TriumphTune @jtshelley42 @WillyFade @jcarr912 or @jb37car any of y’all interested in going and sharing room?

1 Like

Me and @willh will be there. Hopefully @charlestondawg too

4 Likes

1 Like

Need some more signups for this tbh. Gonna be a good time

2 Likes

Attention Refugees and Nesticles:

We are happy to announce that this event is now open to all members of the NLU community! Grab a friend and join the @PalmettoGolfSociety in the renowned "Golf Capital of the World" Myrtle Beach, SC for some friendly competition and good vibes at the Legends Golf Resort.

Above you will find a summary of pricing options and sign up details but please do not hesitate to shoot me a DM with any questions.

3 Likes

@RobertHunter @westerj12 @Big_RanDeer @Deven75 Please feel free to share with your roost.

3 Likes

Assuming I can make the weekend work, I would be downnnnnn

2 Likes

get it clear with the fam and sign up ASAP. I’m there.

Locked in.

1 Like

If anyone has experienced issues making your reservations with Legends, I reached out to our contact today (Bradley Vaughan) about confirming that their staff has the proper info for when we call. He told me he will be back in the office tomorrow and will follow up with the team so I would just hold off another day or two before calling. I will follow up with an update when I hear back from him.

1 Like

CORRECTION :man_facepalming:

After calling myself the information I was just given has changed smh.

• The priority right now is to book your condos. Please have one person from the group you plan on sharing a unit with call the reservations line to book your stay. When you call make sure you indicate who you are planning to share a condo with so they can put their names down on the unit. They told me it is easier if one person covers the deposit and we can settle portions later.

• The reservation line had no idea about the golf portion so I need to talk to Bradley about what he wants us to do with that. We have the tee times reserved so I am not worried, he just needs to let me know how they want us to pay.

Apologies for the confusion. Let me know if you have any issues.

1 Like

Ok, just so I’m clear. We call and book even if we are sharing with someone else.

Only one person needs to call but they should indicate who they are staying when placing the reservation.

1 Like

In. Paid. Boom. @Jmay425

1 Like

Same! Let’s win one for the Atlantic Ten!

Alright I think we finally have cleared up the reservation process with the resort :pray:.

Our group name is NLU Roost (Shelley)
Elizabeth is our resort contact (ext. 2300) and her email is eclark@legendsgolf.com.

Final cost breakdown to the resort will look like this:

$   97.00	x	1 Night		=	$   97.00	Legends Nightly Rate
						$   70.00	Legends Golf Rate (2/10) 
						$   52.00	Legends Golf Rate (2/11)
						$     7.20	Tax
						$ 226.20	Total per Person (Single Bedroom)

$   48.50	x	1 Night		=	$   48.50	Legends Nightly Rate
						$   70.00	Legends Golf Rate (2/10) 
						$   52.00	Legends Golf Rate (2/11)
						$     3.60	Tax
						$ 174.10	Total per Person (Shared Bedroom)

*Please note that package rates are subject to change depending upon nightly room occupancy.
Gratuities not included.

If you do not want the Sunday round or do not plan to stay on property please just let them know when you call and they will remove it for you.

Again if you have any issues just shoot me a DM. I appreciate everyone’s patience!

3 Likes

4 Likes

Seat saved!

2 Likes