The Dirty Myrtle at Legends Golf Resort 2/10/2024

Friendly reminder that the registration deadline for The Dirty Myrtle is quickly approaching on Tuesday January 9th.

If you have any questions/issues with making your reservation with Legends please let me know. All updated information is in post 17 & 18 above.

Individuals who have paid thus far: @hwb @tigergolftraveler @Jaybird @btwat @Fick @Tommysw @jtshelley42

3 Likes

I’m paid up now

Totally forgot EVERYONE has to call

2 Likes

No worries. Yes everyone has to call and pay for their reservation individually which also allows for you to take off the lodging and/or Sunday round if you just want to pay for golf on Saturday.

Main reservation line: 800-299-6187. Our group name is NLU Roost (Shelley)

Elizabeth is our resort contact (ext. 2300) and her email is eclark@legendsgolf.com.

1 Like

@MrRyPenn @BrandonM @Jmay425 @TriumphTune @hoohud @everhms @Clark_Griswold @CTFigueroa @willh @dmmcgaha

@Paden @BarnacleRob @drv4show @Fick

1 Like

Just sent in my $15. Calling Legends today to pay for golf

2 Likes

What happens when a FF member is on the winning team with @rramsbo?

2 Likes

Sent my $15 and paid Legends this morning. Lets do it @westerj12!

3 Likes

I have seen you both play up close, I don’t think you need to worry about it.

You can also add a night on for front end if they have availability. Did this when I called the other day.

1 Like

Human sacrifice

1 Like

Tough news for @rramsbo

1 Like

Done!

2 Likes

We’ve got two friends coming if thats cool. They will venmo and I will call

1 Like

Yessir! Just have them fill out the google sheet so I have their information.

Pros arent allowed daniel.

2 Likes

Going to check if I can come, have only played Mooreland course at Legends. I visit dirtyle often to play golf with my cousin so I’m gonna try to rope him in

1 Like

Unfortunately I only fly in from PEI, Canada on the day of the tournament but will be in Myrtle Beach until February 21st. If there will be anything else going on I would be happy to join.

1 Like

@Kalebm