The Cornstalk @ Landmand GC (Homer, NE) - June 2-3, 2024

148 is a masterpiece

4 Likes

31 Likes

Hope you guys are enjoying the pics. Jenn wanted to let ya’ll know she was extremely limited with no cart but tried her best to capture everyone on the course, IE: I only got pictures on the 18th hole. Hopefully next time she will be able to scoot around and get more content. We all know how hard that walk was not just terrain but temp too.

25 Likes

We are more then thankful for the work she put in, and the pictures turned out amazing, massive shout out to her for all of it!

19 Likes

saw her after the 2nd round on Monday, i felt so bad. A true hero among us

9 Likes

She was an absolute champion and has nothing to apologize for.

14 Likes

208 is the album cover. Facial expression somehow captures everything about the weekend.

1 Like

Cornstalkers. We have a few more days to signup for our GPGC major. If youd like a shot to grab a spot in the NIT sign up.

Also it will be a great time with even better food and drink.

https://ukg.golf/q?ac=2TrnBpZGkFYYPvTtqPxk

6 Likes

Still the best T gift.

16 Likes

I knew @bignanski was a cat gui, but he gave them out to everybody?!

10 Likes

Cc: @Mystic @charvey @TommyBuns @grandpa_jones @RunItOut

11 Likes

This is worthy of a like and a reply.

6 Likes

Had the same look on my face on Thursday night when I walked in and wrecked it.

5 Likes

Just getting around to seeing these… want to print this out but think I’d need to add a footnote that this guy 3 putted 16 times over the 2 rounds, once from a 15ft eagle look on #4… definitely not still thinking about that

3 Likes

Can anyone tell me the ground transport options to Landmand from Soiux City airport?

I used Lyft a couple times around Sioux City itself, went fine. No Ubers there that I could get. Last couple miles to Landmand are gravel roads, fine for cars just fyi.

2 Likes

I tried that this year, it didn’t go well. From what I could tell there are approximately 3 people in town driving for uber/lyft and there are periods when they aren’t around at all, like the time period when I needed to get to the airport for my flight.

There was a taxi company and they did me a solid but getting someone there quickly. I guess it is a good thing I can’t smell much, the smoking driver was complaining about the drunk he ferried around and had pissed himself in the cab the previous two trips.

Get a car, just don’t forget that the airport rental desk has really limited hours and will not be there on Saturday afternoon.

2 Likes

Hey did you get your tee gifts god damnit?

1 Like

Yeah, or is it getting sent to me?

1 Like

Oh sorry, thought about a reply but forgot to write it down. I did not pick anything up and would be totally fine with it going to TTrentC.

2 Likes