The Carolina Swig & Swing - 3/14/20 - DETAILS IN POST 826, RAFFLE ITEMS & PAIRINGS POST 1672

Love this idea.

1 Like

True datā€¦

I am here for this.

Since this whole thing started out as a BBQ grudge match I think you have to go with that if thereā€™s a logo.

Two hogs Dueling with mustard and vinegar swords (fuck ketchup) sign me up.

4 Likes

Iā€™m in for headcover/merch

Ironically, Iā€™m going to be in Charlotte the week of 2/17 for some meetings. May be there multiple days without much going on, or it may just be a quick meeting and back on the planeā€¦will have to see how the meetings fall.

If Iā€™m there for multiple days, will absolutely be hitting some of you local guis up to go do a little scouting

7 Likes

scouting huh? with or without the clubs?

I most likely wonā€™t fly with my clubs but if Iā€™ve got time to play Iā€™ll rent some there (if they have sets) or bum some off of whoever can show up for a round!

doesnt sound like you are very serious about this

2 Likes

If work would pay for my clubs to fly Iā€™d be all over it. Will have a better plan once I know how the rest of my meetings are shaping up, I may bring them if Iā€™m going to have an entire day free between meetings.

would have expected a bit more determination from someone looking to get in the right side of the W/L column at refugee events tbh

3 Likes

Iā€™ve got a 905s, eye2 1 iron, 3 Mack Daddy wedges, and an old ping putter. Think that would work?

2 Likes

Do you think square strike wedges grow on trees? Youā€™ve got to lean on your employer and bring your bag. Those cups donā€™t sell themselves.

2 Likes

yall arent still working with technimark are you? i heard that the cup guy finally retired and think they kinda got out the cup gameā€¦right?

You kidding me? You couldnā€™t build a better set than that to play with while out of town.

@jasona93 Iā€™ll just have to claim Iā€™m doing business on the golf course. Very important meetings taking place while playing

@Fore20 yeah they sold out to a partner of ours and left the industry. The company that bought them still uses their equipment and just sells it all under their name now.

1 Like

gotchaā€¦thats a shame, could have swung up from charlotte to visit them while you were down here and played Tot Hill

1 Like

Yep. All in the club Cameron Sunday bag

1 Like

Tentative schedule:

2/18: Meeting in Charlotte
2/19: Meeting in Raleigh
2/20: another meeting in Charlotte, then fly out

or swap the 2/19 and 2/20 meetings. Just trying to figure it out. So once I have a timeline weā€™ll try and find a time to meetup hopefully

5 Likes