The Carolina Swig & Swing - 3/14/20 - DETAILS IN POST 826, RAFFLE ITEMS & PAIRINGS POST 1672

As it should be

2 Likes

Iā€™ve yet to try it. Iā€™ve had white chili on Hot Dogs, shout out to Billā€™s Hot Dogs in Washington, NC the GOAT, but not white BBQ sauce.

I think itā€™s set as view only

1 Like

Also I understand The First Tee of Charlotte plays out at Sifford. Seems like we have 3 months to figure out something to benefit them?

5 Likes

I just fixed it.Should be editable

Cool, in, coming up from Greenville SC

2 Likes

Hide yo kids, hide yo wife if @RangerB is coming. Dude is a stick!

1 Like

Sadly I will be out of the state on a work trip that weekend but I will happily go to the mattresses for my Western NC style BBQ 8 days a week. Hope you guys have a blast!

I claim @tigergolftraveler as my partner if we do a team game. Need that kind of encouragement in my corner everyday!

3 Likes

Super excited for this!

1 Like

I will be there! @RangerB Iā€™d love to play you guys with a partner. Anyone close to scratch???

3 Likes

I also feel like regions ā€œspecializeā€ in the types of meats they use as well, or this could totally be my opinion.

Kansas City - Ribs
Texas - Brisket
Carolina - Pork

4 Likes

Fully agree - original point of contention in the message thread focused on sauce and the debate is usually much more visceral when dealing with sauce.

To be honest if we had a grudge on bbq meats - I would motion for any brisket haters to be removed by force. Just canā€™t have that level of lunacy take part in a gentlemanā€™s game.

Iā€™d say grab @FAB7115 but Iā€™ve yet to see him make a birdie more than 27 holes.

3 Likes

@FAB7115 will certainly drive for show. The question is what heā€™ll do when it comes time to putt for dough.

3 Likes

Iā€™m in. Iā€™ll find a scratch and we can run this thing back.

2 Likes

Or we could lay down our swords and play together, Iā€™ve played this course about a million times.

2 Likes

2 Likes

are outsiders allowed here or strictly Carolinians?

6 Likes

All are welcome @gatorz7888

1 Like