The Carolina Swig & Swing - 3/14/20 - DETAILS IN POST 826, RAFFLE ITEMS & PAIRINGS POST 1672

Just ate some leftover BBQ. Real good.

12 Likes

Iā€™ve had it for lunch the past two days. Tell the wife thanks a lot for making some to-go!

2 Likes

Made for a very solid day 1 quarantine lunch over here

2 Likes

Iā€™ve taken today to collect my thoughts from this weekend (Iā€™m also lazy), and Saturday was the most fun day Iā€™ve ever spent golfing. Iā€™ve never really had other sickos (are we still using that word?) to play with. My dad loves to play, but never wants to go for 36. My college teammates and friends like to drink more than golf, and are not strangers to walking off after 15 to get to the bar quicker. Iā€™ve never met so many who just want to keep playing more and more and more, even when itā€™s too dark to see the ball on the tee. I canā€™t wait for Aiken, and many more outings with you guis. Someone said earlier, we arenā€™t just internet friends anymore, weā€™re real friends.

S/o to everyone I played with.
@LukeBoatright Sorry I called you fat. Iā€™ll buy you many beers as reparations.
@gatorz7888 I will never again hesitate to light you up when you hit two tops in a row to start a round.
@CrimsonPunter please post your stories from all the awesome places you get to play.
@tedscott you are an absolute Gem. Iā€™m gonna come visit you at sweetens so often youā€™re gonna have to ban me.
@leric90 I know you didnā€™t play as well as you wanted, but Iā€™d be terrified to see you if you did. Your process is incredible.
S/o to everyone else who joined us in the scramble holes whose names I donā€™t remember.
S/o to the chairguis @anon29849602 @Double_Bogey_Dave @RonniepND and others I mightā€™ve forgotten

And, as always, s/o to Panther Mike

11 Likes

this

2 Likes

In defense of @Fluff he didnā€™t actually call me fat. He was telling a story of an old friend who ballooned in college and half way through the story realized ā€œfuck, this dude next to me ainā€™t small, but Iā€™m kinda committed here so Iā€™m going to keep goingā€. Moments later he legit apologized for a very harmless comment.

I will take ALL of the beers though and continue to give you shit at every event I see you.

8 Likes

Itā€™s true. But I still feel terrible if you canā€™t already tell

1 Like

isnt that worse?

1 Like

Nah man weā€™re good. The story actually ended with his buddy losing a bunch of weight being a ski instructor if I remember correctly.

Just saw you were in the Aiken list. Looking forward to playing with you.

1 Like

hahaha im just poking fun of the situation, it was really fun to meet and play some golf with you all :slight_smile:

1 Like

wanna carpool?

4 Likes

Yā€™all seriously please come to town. We would have a blast. Donā€™t talk that shit about being somewhere and then not go. Weā€™ve been down that roadā€¦

7 Likes

ouchā€¦i would have paid for BBQ had i said i was coming to the after party

2 Likes

Right now I have golf trips planned in April (:crossed_fingers:t3::crossed_fingers:t3:), may, July, August, and September. Wyd in June?

1 Like

I think thatā€™s probably the best month for me!

4 Likes

Donation made from the merch payments! Wear that Swig & Swing gear (inside your house, for now) proudly!

22 Likes

@leric90 whens our facetime GG session? #BaptizeMe

6 Likes

whenever you want :slight_smile:

1 Like

Could also do late April/ early may, assuming corona panic has died down, but I doubt it will

Just keep me updated, I think April is probably a wash at this point. We will see.

1 Like