The Butter Cow - August 11-12 -- An NIT Q & GPGC Major!

Greetings From The Butter Cow. The fine folks of Iowa and @GreatPlainsGC bring you the rebranded 2023 MAJOR event formerly know as Strapped Iowa Bolt to the Bud Tent Blowout which was a bigger mouthful than a scorching hot OMG fried chicken donut sandwich. (Iykyk) Below are the initial details.

Sign up doc is to annouce your interest. Full registration through Golf Genius will be Friday May 12th at noon.

23 Likes

The flags on each hole are pure genius. Now my FOMO is in full swing.

7 Likes

Mouth still recovering from that sandwich last year. Whatever kept the heat in that chicken should be researched for some kind of new age space blanket.

9 Likes

Can’t wait to absolutely eject at Coldwater Friday morning before beginning a long, sad drive home :+1:

11 Likes

That chicken sandwich was above the boiling point of water and you can’t convince me otherwise

7 Likes

Reppin today!

15 Likes

I’d also started this one in the GPGC Events Spread Sheets…

1 Like

Thinking of logos…how about this :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
download (1)

9 Likes

Guess it’s as good a time as any. Found myself thinking about this tournament when I wore the shirt as we welcomed my first born last week. Looking forward to this one! Hopefully I can stay for the race to the bud tent.

Wife let me name the kid Rory. Hoping that translates to a green jacket for McIlroy this year.

15 Likes

Awesome!! CONGRATS!! Thats just good planning to keep the due date away from a major. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

t2sKa4JKNW9DawxAYi

5 Likes

Haha! Thank you. We missed the perfect time by a week. I was really hoping to work from home for the Masters, but alas…

2 Likes

I got 6 weeks off last year (lucky) right at start of both british opens. Made late night feedings a breeze due to early tv coverage.

3 Likes

That would have been perfect. I am VERY jealous.

2 Likes

Get ready for some horny milfs running wild at the fair Saturday night. #refugeafterdark

9 Likes

Hey, don’t talk about @ThatGolfPunk that way

7 Likes

For the record, my special lady friend is 16 years my junior.

3 Likes

That doesnt exclude her from the category…just the music taste.

1 Like

Don’t make me DDT you on a bed of woodchips, livestock droppings and half eaten corn dogs!

3 Likes

Those East Des Moines women are going HARD that night.

1 Like

Thank god, no more dirt beers!! @lazyjk

8 Likes