The Butter Cow - August 11-12 -- An NIT Q & GPGC Major!

Word is getting around about this event, people are starting to gussy up the place.

5 Likes

Cant have it be a mess when the Csuite shows up :grin:. Need Iowa Craft beer glamping tents.

@Tron
@Soly

5 Likes

Although it is an homage to the genesis of strapped. So in that sense, they should really only be required to be reachable if any of us are threatening to go under par on The Glory Hole at Veenker.

2 Likes

No chance I can make this, but ya’ll going to be selling swag? I’d gladly buy a butter cow tshirt.

4 Likes

We will be. Ive got some design ideas.

SCREW IT. Heres one I did like 3 minths ago bored at my inlaws. Its pretty rough around the edges. Did it with a stylus on my phone. Is it dumb or sick? :grin:

8 Likes

Dumb, sick, or dense/butterhurt?

3 Likes

Likely a Casey @ChickPhilA question.

1 Like

100% sick

How am I supposed to get my fake tan this year?

5 Likes

I thought about posting this photo with the screenshot as reference. Im glad you did. I wonder if @bignanski white hat and shirt ended up needing to be drycleaned?

4 Likes

I had to soak 'em in oxyclean for a day but they came clean. Was not confident going in.

8 Likes

Interesting seeing the OG Veenker. Could bring back 3 lost holes if they wanted. Sadly the 2 across train tracks are gone. May need to play the OG tee on 7 this year.

10 Likes

Which ones are the Perry Maxwells’? Asking for a friend

2 Likes

On that map all. Today I think 2-5, 8, 11-17.

2 Likes

At the request of The Champ (@BadBrad) I’ve been asked to share some possibly relevant-adjacent Interweb content. I dip into the Midjourney AI Discord every now and then, and was mentioning to him yesterday that recently the daily theme was “butter sculpture.” Here are some samples. Please enjoy.

9 Likes

Think Wavland would let us put up a butter bust statue on the 1st tee like this…:rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

Or have a butter jump by the pond left of 18?

uga-butterfly

6 Likes

It’s LIVE Y’all!

Come and get yer Daily Dose of Dairy!!!

5 Likes

Adding to the wait-list was the correct option right?

1 Like

Correct.