Sweetens SuperRegional (Sept 12 & 13: Registration is LIVE. Info below)

Well count me in for when we get in :raising_hand_man:t3: Agree on the cancellation fees will whack you but that won’t be a problem for us right

If I may. Get a hotel room in South Pittsburgh. It’s cheap enough, has a good shower, guaranteed to be cold (important) and is 4 minutes from Sweetens. Your lodging is almost irrelevant other than those things. You won’t leave the golf course.

7 Likes

But then how will I snuggle up with Bax on an air mattress?

1 Like

Lol

Also, all the other options are directions and/or winding roads, not conducive to on course cocktailing.

2 Likes

1 Like

Veryyy good point sorry Bax no air mattress for us

@Craigstands 5, no bueno

1 Like

Well I’m entered. Questionable move with both work and at home considering it’s the weekend before my bachelor party but we’ll make it work if given the opportunity.

2 Likes

Only 1 King. You can be the little spoon.

2 Likes

BRING WINE IF YOU GET IN

I am :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Oh not even a question! Looking forward to some wine on the sweetens patio for sure!

4 Likes

Member Guest weekend at our club. flying in my buddy from Texas. gutted. you guys have a good one.

2 Likes

The guys that are coming for this, skip McLemore. It’s not a new course, it’s a public course they put a bunch of lipstick on that stinks. Greens are dead flat and there are some terrible, terrible holes. It’s got some good ones but for what’s in town, you can do much better. As @Tron said, hit up Sewanee, and Lookout and Black Creek if you can get access.

7 Likes

I’ve got a doubles match at the home club tomorrow afternoon …

@Tron- If you could send my confirmation over before that I would appreciate it.

3 Likes

Fingers are crossed that I make it in. Will be happy to bring several bottles if the lottery gods smile upon me.

2 Likes

R u going to try to make jacksonville?

1 Like

If I get in, this bottle will be making the trip:

15 Likes

You know I am. Likely via the “charity” route. Other routes of qualifying are unlikely.

2 Likes

Oh, I am now really rooting for the both of us. I’ll dig something out of the cellar to assist with that big boy. Can’t top it or really compete with it, but will pull something off the top shelf!

3 Likes

I feel like these things come down to putting. I hope your putter has forgiven your dalliance. :rofl:

1 Like