Sweetens Siege III: August 23-24, 2024 Signup in Post 977

I figure. Might have started looking at hotels/lodging yesterday so hopefully not jinxing myself

2 Likes

At the rate deposits have been coming in there will be several spots opening up

3 Likes

I’m six spots out which is as good as in. Has anyone booked the birdhouse yet & is there an open spot

3 Likes

have they not updated the line? i see you at 8 and i’m at 6 but i’ll gladly move 4!

1 Like

Reminder that deposits are due by 2/28. Venmo $100 to @westerj12

@mcervantes30 you are now in the field

5 Likes

7 days until deposits are due and names start getting released.

4 Likes

Please strike my name from the waitlist… I doubt it will make it to me anyway, I’ve got a trip to Bandon Planned, saving my pennies for that.

Just found out I’m potentially gonna have to be in Omaha for 2 weeks in August, so I’m gonna have to give up my spot. Hoping I can make it up to Landman as a consolation.

Unfortunate to hear…I believe this puts @ClarkGriswold in the field but I’ll let the keeper of the sheet verify that before you send me any $$

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that Gavin. You’re only 2 months late on when you should actually go to Omaha.

And hell yea that means @ClarkGriswold gets to come. Before he accepts, he needs to pledge his true fealty to @PalmettoGolfSociety as his true Roost since he now lives in Charleston.

3 Likes

When they first told me, I was desperately hoping they’d say the end of June so I could catch some of the CWS, but when they said August my moderate level of excitement dropped to practically none.

@EZmiss @westerj12 looking forward to teeing it up, just sent through the deposit!

3 Likes

Hi fellas! Confirming here that I’ve paid my deposit to @westerj12 and can’t wait to hit up the Cove this August. Haven’t been able to use my relatively new Nest membership this past year with my wedding and can’t wait to get to know you hooligans this year in prep for the Siege. Let’s go launch em!

3 Likes

Live look at the guys on the waitlist for the deadline tomorrow to pay the deposit

10 Likes

Typical Hokie backing out.

@Hawk you’re in.

4 Likes

5 Likes

I believe we have given everyone ample time to get their financials in order to pay the requested $100 deposit. Below are the names of those currently on the naughty list. I will give you guys til the end of the week. Come next Monday, when I sit down at my desk, we will begin the culling.

Bad Guys List
@Iceman (This is tough) (Paid)
@ItsYourDad
@golfingossett (Paid)
@Jtgooch1
@iPress
@Very.chipper (the jokes write themselves)
@BushwoodCaddie

If you paid @westerj12 and he didn’t mark you off, I apologize.

Ya know, out of 40 guys we only have 9 who haven’t paid, so I am going to take that as a W for the Refuge. Obviously some of those 31 will back out between now and July.

9 Likes

Well well well, @notjustinkaiser has made it onto the list after all.

4 Likes

I’m disappointed in @golfingossett for sure.

@iPress is probably still reeling from having to play the ball down (aka real golf) a few weeks ago so maybe he needs another day or 2.

5 Likes

Who do i pay? What’s the Venmo

2 Likes