Sweetens Siege III: August 23-24, 2024 Signup in Post 977

I need to withdraw my name from the top of the waitlist. Wife is making plans for August and won’t likely be in town.

4 Likes

Good b/c it happens…Did to me but I made it so I’m good :slight_smile:

Only 81 more to go @tres_carlos

1 Like

Anyone in rows 43 thru 62 thinking of putting their spot on TSR? Duck Race perhaps?

1 Like

I too am needing to come off of the wait list. My home club’s Club Championship has been scheduled for the same weekend. Thanks for checking!

3 Likes

@EZmiss out here doing the lords work, navigating his waiting list flock to South Pittsburgh, TN.

9 Likes

5 Likes

I will not accept your withdraw good sir

3 Likes

I am getting dangerously close to the top of the alternate list. Can you remove me before it gets too serious? I’m non-comitial.

1 Like

No!!! I was really hoping you were serious about coming east.

2 Likes

I interact with you too much on here to have never met you and remove you before you have to be removed. You’re staying

3 Likes

Maybe why he’s dropping off the waitlist?

7 Likes

Fine, let me chat with the fiancée. Stay tuned…

4 Likes

So do we need to get an over/under on how many of the original sign ups are going to attend, 7 months out and the waitlist is moving!

2 Likes

As there is another FF member next up off of the waitlist, I can take solace in my place being filled by another one of the good guis. Too much going on this year, and I have to drop. Can’t wait to see all the photos from the event. I will make it to Sweetens one day! Just not for the Boogaloo.

2 Likes

This is very disappointing news.

1 Like

@needforspieth if you didn’t know, you’re in.

3 Likes

Was waiting for the official word. Can’t wait! Payment sent to @westerj12

5 Likes

Anyone thinking of dropping or can’t make it? 3 of y’all?

2 Likes

Deposits are coming due in a few weeks, you have nothing to worry about.

5 Likes