Sweetens Siege III: August 23-24, 2024 Signup in Post 977

@dmmcgaha @tuck_mulligan (Paid)

1 Like

Are you tagging me about merch or something else

2 Likes

2nd (and final) payment for spot (unless you already paid this and @westerj12 is messing things up again)

Ah I missed that one. Gotchu

1 Like

Need a few more bucket hat boys to order up

2 Likes

What’s the tag for?

2 Likes

This

1 Like

Bump the merch orders again. Will probably leave open for another week or so. I want to make sure I have everything before the event.

1 Like

I’ll be paying on Thursday

1 Like

@bert Mr. Mystery Man, you want to come to Sweetens in August?

1 Like

Well well well, if it isn’t the consequences of my actions…unfortunately I don’t think I can make it so please give my spot to the next refugee. I’ll be more judicious with my spreadsheet filling in the future.

No worries at all. We had sign ups so long ago we knew people wouldn’t be able to make it.

@diesel how do you feel about coming to Sweetens in August?

diesel and everyone between us on the wait list have informed me they have to back out. wild. Unfortunate, but I’ll reluctantly take the spot to ensure a full field for the organizers.

3 Likes

Maybe if you hadnt forced me to go to Gwinnett back in February instead of Athens I could pull some strings, but you remain on my shit list for that drive.

2 Likes

mannn that’s wrong. Blame the university’s negligence, not me :cry:

1 Like

@EZmiss can provide you with the legality of the timing of the payments and whether the deadline is 11:59 or the close of business

1 Like

Just a reminder, today is deadline #1 for the final payment. $250 due today. Starting tomorrow through the end of the month the amount due is $275. No payment and no message from you by June 30th and on July 1 we start taking guys off the waitlist.

9 Likes

Do we know what time the golf will be happening on Friday? Trying to sort out travel options.

@westerj12 @EZmiss

3 Likes

You’re asking these two jokers…. Good luck

4 Likes

Great point.

Anybody in here have any ideas?

2 Likes