Sweetens Siege III: August 23-24, 2024 Signup in Post 977

why do I feel like I need to lite $40 on fire for the jersey?!?

3 Likes

Because you’re a fun guy who likes fun things

2 Likes

fun like 6 straight birdies to beat you or fun like we both like sarcasm and you’re conning me you lawyer fuck

2 Likes

The back 9 didn’t count because I had too much to drink and didn’t care anymore

2 Likes

Excuses… you are a true friend, I like it

1 Like

Just wait until you wear something that doesn’t match

2 Likes

The same reason why I am…It is the right thing to do :slight_smile:

I played 45 holes last August in Tennessee after drinking the night before. Then went and drank some more afterwards.

Like it’s hard?

12 Likes

9 days until deadline 1 for final payment.

And don’t forget your merch orders. @FireMarkFox you asked for visors yet I don’t see you ordering any visors?

3 Likes

After you beating my ass this past weekend I will be waiting until the 11th hour for payment and merch orders, and that’s not because you won but because I heard you were cursing my name for kindly trying to fix your mini driver.

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: things weren’t going well on the range while trying to implement your changes. I may have improperly let out some annoyed words with trying to do that on the range before an event. But I’d like you to know that when the person you most likely got this info from asked me why I listened to you over them, my answer was “he’s better at golf than you”.

3 Likes

I hope you checked the leaderboard before replying because as much as this hurts he may have beaten me…

2 Likes

If this is me, let’s be clear that I would never give you real advice. I enjoy watching you be awful.

You got me by a stroke I believe. Net though, which is obviously the true test…

5 Likes

Until deadline 1

3 Likes

Bump on the merch orders.

Where is the visor gang???

What’s the feelings on a local joining the Friday festivities? Looking like my work trip that caused me to have to back out originally isn’t going to happen anymore.

Hiding from all of us who are going bald and waiting to ridicule them.

3 Likes

3 days until deadline number 1

3 Likes

The lone tag you’ll get this time around:
@Iceman (Paid) @4PuttLegend (Shocker - Paid) @PurpATL (Paid) @Paden (Paid) @Walton565 (Paid) @jcsouth (Paid) @ItsYourDad @DBL_A

4 Likes

@Twostep3939 (Paid) @golfingossett @Jtgooch1 @GeneralQuinn (Paid) @turtle812 @iPress (Paid) @theciamp (Paid) @JNorwoodFive (Paid) @ClarkGriswold

3 Likes