Sweetens Siege III: August 23-24, 2024 Signup in Post 977

Did a quick scan thru all the posts on this one. I’ll plug the place i stayed during the first Siege again. It was great, cheap, and excellent views. Still upset I can’t make it to the Siege pt 2. thanks to being on the other side of the world. Didn’t get to hang out too much with the boys last time because I was with a group of buddies and kinda had our own thing going. For those who I did meet it was awesome! Hope this continues to be a yearly thing I can make it to pt 3!
Here’s where we stayed last year.

1 Like

You just made @EZmiss vomit a little!

3 Likes

It should be noted that those Cabins is where this picture was from too. Views were awesome and super conveniently located for the course!

2 Likes

It was a great stay. Views cannot be beat. Hot tub at each cabin is a nice little touch too!

2 Likes

That’s what I’m here for!

1 Like

Need one of these beside the 10th tee at the Birdhouse.

cc @Tron

1 Like

There is not enough chlorine in the world to make that safe.

8 Likes

The AirBNB I’m looking at can fit 10/12 comfortable and it’s a 1 minute drive to the course. $850 a night. For those interested.

1 Like

Anyone here get the E9 house?

Here is the list for the house so far:
Smithburger
Iceman
Dmmcgaha
Theciamp
ipress
Ty Cooper
Alex Gossett

2 Likes

@AirMailWedges may want to join

I’m also in for the house! I plan to be down there Friday and Saturday nights.

@AirMailWedges makes 9

@Cooperk11 who doesn’t go on here just informed me he is out due to a conflicting bachelor party. Looks like @bigcheese is up

3 Likes

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/781188026173202361?adults=8&check_in=2023-08-11&check_out=2023-08-13&federated_search_id=d7e866f0-32a4-4caa-a8e1-3fe3e53ae446&source_impression_id=p3_1685558320_CPNaBO6KqxXdHCy6

Here is the link to the AirBNB that i am looking at for the Sweetens Siege. From the picture we can easily get 11 people with their own beds. We should be able to add another 2 or 3 if we have anyone willing to couch surf. I will be the first to couch surf if needed.

4 Likes

if there is space, i’m in

Where da merch at

1 Like

Our merch guy is potentially caught up on/obsessed with tour visors currently.

2 Likes

When you can’t decide if you want to offer 10 or 15 different shades of blue hats to wear with a blue shirt, navy pants, and purple shoes, you get bogged down.

Offerings will come eventually

3 Likes

You make 9

2 Likes