Sweetens Siege III: August 23-24, 2024 Signup in Post 977

Euchre not allowed, remember?

But dice is…and some custom dice trays to keep all the errant tosses from hitting the floor could be an option.

4 Likes

And if anyone has items/experiences/rounds of golf that they’d like to donate to the raffle, let myself, @EZmiss, or @Douger23 know.

3 Likes

Where are the visors @EZmiss !!!

4 Likes

That’s not my bag. I’m from South Carolina. We are mainly here to golf, not see how many different things from Rhoback we can buy.

Beer drinking……I mean planning, was in full force today yall!

7 Likes

Valley is bucking tonight. Is it August 12 yet?

11 Likes

Which SS2 attendee doesn’t make it back to their accommodations Friday night because of the endless self pours at Fountainhead? And why is it @Iceman?

1 Like

You saw @dclthomas in Charleston last December. The fact that you put anyone above him is astonishing

2 Likes

That’s true. My apologies. But in his defense, he did make it back to his bed and was on time for his Sunday tee time at the Muni.

Maybe I should have put me in the running actually? I didn’t make it back to my accommodations in Charleston and did not make my Sunday tee time.

1 Like

WTF I wanna come.

1 Like

This is still talked about in some circles of Charleston. Particularly the circle around where you stayed

I have no doubts

1- I had a DD, that shouldn’t be missed
2- I still helped @FireMarkFox pack his car at the end of the night
3- not only did I not miss my muni tee, I was first one there right along with @e.cadwell57

I am very responsible when being irresponsible

6 Likes

I’m honestly still just proud that he booked somewhere to stay prior to showing up at the course.

1 Like

As one of housers of @Iceman at SS1.
I will believe that housing has been secured when there is proof.

4 Likes

Small improvements

1 Like

Couple quick logistics questions as this is getting close enough to need to start booking things!

1. Is anyone coming down from Ohio or north? If so, any interest in carpooling down?

2. What’s the lodging situation? Are there any open spots available in AirBnBs or should I book the hotel nearby?

Didnt see it mentioned in the thread, do we know what our tee times are Friday?

They start at 1 PM Eastern

1 Like

I am going down from Cincinnati. I am interested in pooling if it makes sense.

1 Like