Sweetens Siege II RAFFLE - Link in Post 1

Money raised from the event and the raffle is being donated to the Alzheimer’s Association in honor of @Douger23’s mom, Elizabeth, and grandfather, Don. I’m sure we all know someone who has had to deal with a family member with Alzheimer’s so hopefully these funds we donate will help them with resources or research for treatments. My dad is also dealing with another form of dementia and these associations provide much needed support and resources to the families affected.

Every $5 gets you an entry in the raffle but you MUST put your refuge handle in the “Recognition Name” box on the donation page.

Alzheimer’s Association

Additionally, if you have anything you’d like to donate to the raffle please let one us know. The plan is to do the raffle on Tuesday, August 8th via Zoom/Teams/Google Meets (whatever works and whoever has a premium account that could help us out).

@EZmiss @Douger23

For those that need help following directions - this is where you enter your refuge handle

8 Likes

2 of the items on the list to be raffled.

The First Flight Swag pack will include a towel, hat, koozies, tees, stickers

3 Likes

Fuck Alzheimer’s, fuck dementia.

I appreciate the support for a cause obviously near and dear to my heart.

8 Likes

I’m donating this Edel Golf “Demerit Badge” blade headcover.

7 Likes

Goat & Compass is donating a GnC branded RTIC soft sided cooler

11 Likes

PTC adding a Jones Cooler to the raffle! You might even be able to convince @GeneralQuinn to fill it with beer!

9 Likes

@HighCottonClub throwing in this Extinction x Vessel x Unknown Golf shoe bag. 1/1 from the drama on The Silk Road carries an estimated value of one million dollars

18 Likes

I’ll put together a PTC prize pack as well to donate separate of the cooler. Pics to come next week.

4 Likes

I thought this was getting duck raced? What the hell did I buy tickets for? Lol

The actual golf bag! Big prize for a duck race, little prize for the raffle, all wins for charity

1 Like

Man, I wish I could read. It would make life so much easier.

3 Likes

Trying to spread the wealth to make the most out of an unfortunate situation. When discussing when to actually run the duck race, I specifically wanted to wait until after the Siege. Game respect game

3 Likes

I’ve donated a hosted round for 3 at Mimosa Hills

13 Likes

Already up to 100 entries and $500 donated!!

5 Likes

I’ll be donating a bottle of EH Taylor Small Batch and a 2006 Dogfish Head World Wide Stout

10 Likes

The 2 Lie and Loft prints in the raffle.

2 Likes

I will also donate this Connor James blade cover

3 Likes

Just a reminder to get your raffle tickets “purchased”. Every $5 donated gets you an entry. Put your refuge name in the Recognition Name field.

The plan is to do the live raffle on the 8th and @EZmiss has generously volunteered to host it for us with his fancy premium Zoom account.

If anyone has anything else they’d like to donate to the raffle, post it in here or let me, Will, or @Douger23 know.

Thanks

ETA - we are already up to $915 raised just from the raffle!

2 Likes

Correction, we have now cleared the 1k mark. Thank you again to everyone who has donated. This means more than you can imagine to me!

1 Like

@Pooshdaddy with the sweet donation of a signed copy of their vinyl record. I’m not sure I want to put this in the raffle :joy:

Some other goodies in the package too

4 Likes